• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP- Bought and Loved

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
I just bought a PSP an hour ago and i love it already. The sound is amazing, it saves quickly, i just put many pictures on. the picture keep the good quality and everything. the games tock. pictures dont take up much space, and you can get MP3's on it! This is imply amazing, and I'd to hear other opinions on the Sony PSP.

P.S.

I dont mean for this to start any fight between PSP V.S. DS n00bs. Please keep things rational. Dont bring DS in the conversation, this topic is for the PSP and your thoughts on it.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I bought the PSP when it first came out. I was able to dodge a line that had about 30 people in it. :D I love my PSP because it is capable of so many things. I'm going to try to go onto the Internet using my PSP. I heard that all you need to do that is the Wipeout Pure game.

Mickey's_Soilder

Yeeea the psp iz cool, iwas gonna start a psp vs. ds but den i saw you p.s thing at the last moment. But yea, the psp iz cool, but i dunno how 2 put attrac3 music on it................................ Dat really succs, and i also cant put mp3 onit cuz i dont know where 2 get mp3 from.......

Fireheart

I like the PSP but for some reason it started falling apart a week after i bought it.But i found it good during the time that i had it.

juliannacho

DAMN I want a PSP, I heard that you can use it for a controller for the PS3 coming out. I dunno may be fact, may be rumor, But I think I'm going to wait till it gets a little cheaper before I buy one.:D

Katamari-Damacy

i like the psp cause it can do alot of things and they have alot of hacks for it like emulators and the internet.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
The PSP truly is amazing. Nintendo fell way behind in the hand-held gamin industry with their DS. They didn't think that Sony would be able to full off such a feat. I mean, it's more than just a portable game console. For me, it's my MP3 player too, because I don't have one. I use it for pictures, small movie clips, and all that stuff. It's just so much fun.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Meh...I think its cool and all, but there are no games that I actually want for it yet. So I think I will wait until Crisis Core comes out to buy one...Its too expensive right now anyway.
My friend wants to sell me one for $150 though...I dont know if I should buy it.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
NYcKiD, I'd do it! The PSP's price won't drop that low for a few years, you are getting a HUGE bargain. And if you like RPG's, Breath of Fire 3 is being ported to the PSP from the PS, which I would advise getting. I used to have BoF3, but I sold it when I got my PS2 (didn't know it was backwards compatible! XD). It's a really good RPG, bit easy for the more advanced players, but is still a lot of fun. It comes out on August 25th too! Not very far away.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
August 25th huh...Thats like 3 days before my birthday. Yea I think I will buy it. I just have to save up a bit more.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Cool stuff! Sony should make me a sale's official dude... I would make them lots of money LOL, jk. But yeah, if you want to learn more about BoF, I made a thread about it, I think it's on the second page now.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
juliannacho said:
DAMN I want a PSP, I heard that you can use it for a controller for the PS3 coming out. I dunno may be fact, may be rumor, But I think I'm going to wait till it gets a little cheaper before I buy one.:D

It isn't a rumor. The PSP and PS3 can communicate using Wi-Fi. When the PS3 was revealed at E3 and they were discussing its capabilities, this ability was mentioned in the long list of great features.

Mickey's_Soilder

I heard a rumor dat if you buy it in japan in a couple of months, it will be way cheaper than it is now. But if u do buy it from japan, it will be reigon code 2. So never mind buying it from japan, unless u wanna import movies.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
shad0w said:
I would get a PSP if there were more games on it that I liked- either way I don't have enough money for it right now.

Same here, but since I can buy one for $150 I am thinking I should since I have just about that much...But there arent any games I want out right now for the PSP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back