• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Psp 3000?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen of Hearts

They're both already out now. But the games work on both the original PSP and DS and the newer models aswell. No need to worry XD

This is good to read then ^-^ although I want a new PSP and DS...
What's the newer DS model? It's not the DSi is it? Because I thought that for now, they were only out in Japan :s

K

Kegluneq

What makes you think that the games won't work on these new models?

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Yeah, the DSi is only out in Japan, but it will be out in english speaking countries in the next few months, before the games come out

Shade737

Silver Member
I plan to get both the DSi and PSP 3000.

Last edited:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
In any case, if you possess a PSP and a DS don't bother getting a PSP 3000 and a DSi. They are the same system games and the improvement aren't worth enough, maybe for the DSi they are but yet again no GBA port isn't what I'd call an improvement.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
The only real upgrade on the DSi Is the camera which Is, apparently, crap. It's only 1.3 megapixels. Your better off with a DS lite and a Digital camera. The psp 3000 Is also a waste, and is supposed to be Craptacular XD

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Alright, this is turning into handheld discussion.

I'm pretty sure that both of the games will be playable on the original versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back