• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS3 ,wii, Xbox 360,kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I think its more or so safe to say KH3 will be out for PS3 but, who knows. It might have one last outing for PS2 . Before Sony decides to stop making games for PS2 literally. Like PS1 had no games after 2003.

But, me I'm hoping it continues on PS systems I'd hate to have to buy a Wii or 360 just for KH3 know what I mean not saying that the systems are bad but, I don't want two systems.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I have a whole plan:

PS3- KH3, KH4

wii- unumbered KH games

Xbox360- None. They wouldn't get purchased. Star Ocean would have a better shot because Microsoft does a good job with sci fi.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I say KH3 on the PS3...and a KH-COM like game on the Wii...the Xbox..should stick to..whatever it does..(Why do they get DOA4..I want that lol)...

I was reading some of the earlier post..and some of you know nothing of the Pre-FFVII days when stuff was on nintendo..and when SquareEnix was Squaresoft..I miss typing that name..lol

Last edited:

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Just becuase Sony is working with Nintendo doesnt mean they are working to make a KH3 for both consoles. They could be working on another project together.

KH3 for the Wii = very unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back