• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ps3 VII and kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XCJ

I went check for kh3 and FFVII

took a lot of time to get this straight okay.
kh3

it all depends on the European version how does it go
this means kh2 final if it goes well for then they making it but if no they not making it at all. okay I know what nomura said but I went to my local video store and double check and call square-enix and they toll me the same exactly think lol
but it al depends in the European version of kh2 and the Australian version. of kh2.

okay Final Fantasy VII for the ps3
we all know we saw the preview of final fantasy lol
well is not. I double check the same way as kh2
Is the new one the starts with Vincent . does what they toll me they said they are not going to make another FFVII

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The new FF game is Dirge Of Cerberus where you play as Vincent that is set two years after Advent Children (i believe), it is not a remake of FFVII for the Ps3...a HD remake of the FF7 Intro was made but SE has confirmed that there will be no remake in the short term.

Also there are no plans for a KH2 Final Mix, and a KH3 has not been confirmed so far...

To all the spammers above me, grow up, if you have a problem ask for it to be corrected, do not start flamiing each other...

XCJ

Thank you
typeppe to fats
sorry everyone it always happens

the game the shows for ps3 preview FFVII is dirger of cerberus for ps2
sorry but I jsu wanted to shared

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
I don't think english is his first language... notice how he types in broken english.
Since you guys have the time to whin about his spelling how about you shut up and take the time to translate what he is saying?

I went to check for kh3 and FFVII

I took a lot of time to get this straight okay.
kh3

it all depends on the European version and how it does.
This means if Kh2 goes well in the UK/Australia then they will make a KH3. okay I know what nomura said but I went to my local video store and doubled check and call square-enix and they told me the same exactly think lol. (told you what.....)
but it al depends in the European version of kh2 and the Australian version. of kh2. (No it doesnt.....)

okay Final Fantasy VII for the ps3
(I deleted this part, I couldn't understand stand it)
The FF game with Vincent is for the PS2 called FF: Dirge of Cerberus. XCJ said there isn't going to be a FF7 because he checked with his local gamestore (the same way he did KH2) and they told him that that there wasn't going to be one.

Edit: crap to late

XCJ

Thank you
I know like alot language and sometimes I get very confuses woth each one of then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back