• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS3 or PS4?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdog

Awards
So I'll have to invest more money into the PS4?

Other than the $399 price tag and the extra games and accessories you'll want no. And the ps plus subscription to play online.

Roxas1X

Banned
It seems like I have to buy another hardware for it cause the 500 GB is t enough?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It seems like I have to buy another hardware for it cause the 500 GB is t enough?

To be fair, 500 GB should last you awhile. If you aren't in the habit of deleting games once you finish them, then you eventually will need it. I'm one of the many people who believes it is better to do it earlier than later so you don't even have to worry about it.

Roxas1X

Banned
Okay guys I am sorry but my heart really wants 2.5 and that Keychain lol and I thought about it but it seems like FF15 and KH3 is still aways away. I am sorry to disappoint you! I just really want to play KH2 Final Mix. My heart really wants too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back