• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ps3 kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaded wolf

u know that thing in ur head that tells u to burn
Hey, if you saw the secret ending for kh2 (not giving anything away), but if you did do you think Kh3 will be for the Ps3. I mean c'mon the secret ending movie graphics looked mind blowing in fact it may have been real in front of green screen, but it was awesome. Including the graphics for FF7 on the ps3 would make KH3's graphics look unreal

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
It's been comfirmed already that in an interview..nomura said he's going to make a kh game for the Ps3......

E

Eclipse

well nomura already said he wanted to work on a kh3 and it would show up around the middle of the ps3's life it would be kool.

Sora45689

It loooks so real I hope thats how in game graphics are going to be like and and opening and ending would be even better that would be cool

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
well nomura already said he wanted to work on a kh3 and it would show up around the middle of the ps3's life it would be kool.

The middle of the Ps3's life, thats like 3 years. Wow, we are going to have to wait another 3 years for a new KH game.

E

Eclipse

yeah the ps3 won't be out till this fall...um..the ps2's life was from 2000 till 2006 so i'd say we'd see kh3 around 2010.

dark_ricku rocks

Sora45689 said:
It loooks so real I hope thats how in game graphics are going to be like and and opening and ending would be even better that would be cool

I dont know if those would be the graphics, because the secret ending to KH1 was in better graphics than KH2 will actually be in. Maybe they will be awesome cause it is the ps3.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I got scared of the KH2 secrect ending! i was soo creeped out! i was like, this is nothing LIKE Kingdom Hearts!! and those things were weird and AHHH!! i am so creeped out and sad that the 3rd KH will not be like the other ones and it won't have Sora in it! The graphics were sweet tho!

E

Eclipse

KeybladeStriker said:
I got scared of the KH2 secrect ending! i was soo creeped out! i was like, this is nothing LIKE Kingdom Hearts!! and those things were weird and AHHH!! i am so creeped out and sad that the 3rd KH will not be like the other ones and it won't have Sora in it! The graphics were sweet tho!

um how do you know sora's not in it?

jaded wolf said:
Actually you know that part with the squiggly figure walking at the end.... that's sora. He's also carrying two keyblades. it will also be darker

*light spoilers*
You're not that bright, are you? that guy walking in the distance is NOT SORA. nomura said in an interview that he doesn't even know who the people in the secret trailer are because he hasn't THOUGHT OF who he wants to put in kh3. that's why he covered them up and made part of the trailer blurry. he still needs to figure out who he wants to be in kh3, so he made the secret trailer. if you don't believe me, look up the interview. that is not sora. The plot to kh3 is not even known by the CREATOR YET. he has a rough idea of how he wants the series to play out, but he hasn't even thought about the production on kh3 yet, except the fact that he's going to make one. so brush up on your facts first. The only thing we know about kh3 is that it might be darker---involve the "keyblade war"

god...XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back