• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ps2 playing all but kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dunit9000

This is a continue of my last two threads okay I went and traded in my kh2 for 30 and then put in 20 to get a new one. I put it in my ps2 an it said disk read error what's wrong with it? And what should I do? Help please and thanks

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Re: disk read error

kay, its your ps2 that is wrong. i had the saame problem. i bought new games, and it always said disc read error. what i did, was, i shipped my ps2 to sony, and they fixed it for free. that was za while ago, you could try it, they probably still do it, maybe you should research google, under ps2 disc read error, or somthing to see if they still do it. hope things workout for you^_^

rikusdarkhalfs

why make two others threads onj this where they closed?
and well this ant the right place for this sorry
also if there was a problem and I can tell there is what could some 12-21 year old know about fixing a ps2 we cant see? o well gl on fixing it

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com

Wait...what do you mean you put in for 30 and then u put in for 20? I don't get it. I haven't read the last two of your threads so review me out here.

Josiah

Quarian Power!

do you have the new, smaller ps2, or the old, bulky one???

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com

I have the old bulky one that came out weeks after it first release for the first time. I have no problems whatsoever so far and played my game just fine. I dunno about the new slim PS2 but since that kind of product is out for a common buy then I think you should buy a new PS2. I know I would...I like the skinny PS2!! The old one rocks though cause the disc try slides open not like the new PS2.

dunit9000

Old bulky I got it from pawn shop yesterday and when the guy played the game it worked but when I put a brandnew game in which is kh2 it says disk read error wtf

Melonie

Take it apart and clean the lense. If that doesn't work, PM me, I know how to fix it. I've saved several PS2s, including my own. :p

Josiah

Quarian Power!

yeah, i have the new one, and it plays, like a charm!^_^, but dunit9000, maybe you could have sony fix it. there was like a virus going around, causing disc read errors on everyones ps2's(not literally everyone) and they fixed some for free. i dunno if they still do it for free, but it would be a good idea, or you copuld try fixing it yourself, there are guides, but i dont reccomend that...

Roxas Sorrows

Get a new PS2, that is what is broken, and you suck for trading in your KH2 for 30 dollars.

E

Eclipse

wtf is the point of this thread? lol

i don't understand what you're trying to do, are you trying to brag? complain? mope? asking for help? what? xD

if you aren't playing your kh2, and you have a problem with that, why don't you just go play it?

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
Same Here Mabye Its Ur Playstation Or Ur Game One Of Them Mines Is My Playstation Its Not Playing Any Games So I Have To Get A New One Im Borrowing My Cuzzes Playstation Well Dont Know What To Tell Ya Srry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back