• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud Mode Reward

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What difficulty will u choose for kh2?

• Beginner

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Standard

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Proud

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

recca_20

When u choose proud mode as your difficulty setting, is it true then and only then u can get the secret ending?

Is it aslo true that u cant get the secret ending on standard difficulty?

And last. is the proud mode easier than the standard difficulty?

>> thanks a lot!

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I thought you can do it with all modes.

I think the gamer will have acess to the Secret Movie in all modes...It should...

Joten9115

I'll probably play Standard and then Proud cause i think Xaldin said there was a Special Reward for beating it on Proud or getting 100% completion, or sumthing like that

saixlonghorn21

i will play standard i herd u never get frusrtated on beginer i like geting frustated on bosses then when u finnaly beat them its a good feeling

Bad_Axel

I don't know if this is true or not but just to make sure of this i'll play both standard and proud modes. the only thing i hope is that either one at least has the secret movie.

Last edited:

Yoda_Mickey

I'll start on beginer then move my way up each time I beat the game... because I really don't know what to expect really.

Joten9115

i think its like KH1 if you beat it on Hard/Proud mode you wont have to go through all that stuff to get the secret ending.

C

cloud22

umm i havent got the game yet (1 more day left for mee woope) but once i finish it i wont pull a nomura/xaldin and i will tell you

but according to xal u get like in kh1 a secret emdimg amd something else (i only got 1 thing what else did u get) but in kh2 u get a secret ending and 2 things new drive anyone or maybe its a harder mode im putting munny lol on the name brave or courage

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
The other thing in KH1 secret ending was a special background at the results page.

Sorry for the hiding the KHII thing, I just want to see who would go through the hard way of getting it, instead of getting someone else to reveal it.

recca_20

i got this from another thread..

is this the secret reward?

101891885829_3300_1.jpg

A Mere Shell

i would play through standard and then if i loved it (obviously its the best game in the universe) i would play it in proud mode. but that would be stupid if u can't get the secret ending in standard??

recca_20

i wanna play proud but i havnt experienced it b4

like in kh1, i just played it once, on standard

and all of a sudden in kh2, i will go to proud ryt away???

wat do u think?? proud or standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back