• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikupwns

personally anyone who comes in here that has beaten proud isnt bragging they are simply saying hey i beat the game it wasnt that hard you can beat it too. people think others are bragging well cause they simply suck at the game and hate the fact that they dont have enough talent to play the game. now i died im pretty sure all of us that played proud died at least once but it was no biggie we saw our mistake and fixed it and pwned the world or the boss we died against.

now for you people that cant beat a certain point in the game level up thats the easiest way for you to get better. why? cause your stats increase. also equip lots of hi-potions and ethers, buying new weapons or armor can aslo help. changing sora's keyblade also plays an important part. thats why the keyblades have abilities on them so if for instance you have the star seeker and hero's crest equip them to valor or master form since both of those forms have air combo boost and air combo plus abilities that add on when you use a drive.

now for anyone that comes in here and says im bragging well im sorry you cant play kingdom hearts 2 as well i or any other guys who have beaten the game on proud, i know im not a pro but im better than you and ive beaten the game

now as far as my request went for a challenge to the game i did pick the magic staff at the station with roxas it provided a small challenge since it only delayed some of my abilities like combo boost that i would normally get at level 7 because i choose the sword, but is there any other way to make the game a challenge?

Last edited:

SxFtSqrrl

I started Pround mode late last night. I was amazed at the difference in difficulty. But even so, it took a few bosses into the game to start my amazing death streak. But leveling up fixes that pretty decently.

rikupwns

when i first got kingdom hearts 2 i did standard first cause i thought proud was going to be like kingdom hearts 1 where i did get my a$$ beat alot. but after beating kh2 on standard went to proud and noticed no difference in difficulty. sure i reached a point where i started to die alot but that was due to lack of leveling up i managed to beat the game on 54 if i can do that im sure everyone else can too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back