• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Propose Your dream Disney movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
Just do what the title says. Unleash your imaginations and tell the server what kind of animated masterpiece you would bring to life with the Magic of Disney. Starting off with me, I bring you a tale I call Moonstruck. Based on a British fairy tale called the Buried Moon, this film would tell the tale of when the Moon walked the earth in the form of a woman. Unfortunately, her adventures have caught the attention of the Underfolk. These creatures of darkness are usually trapped underground thanks to the light of the moon and now that she walks the earth, they want to take her out. It’s up to a struggling artist and two good rouge Underfolk to get the moon back to the sky safely. As an interesting way to innovate the medium, the moon’s human form along with all other human characters will be animated in cg in the style of Frozen or Tangled while the Underfolk would be hand drawn in the style of classic cartoons of the golden age of animation.

Rodin

Awards
Treasure Planet 2 focusing on Jim at the Starfleet Academy.

Beauty and the beast crossover with Hunchback of Notre Damme.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Epic Mickey would've been better as a film than a game. Really, they've never actually done a full theatrical Mickey movie before so that's probably the dream for me.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
A LGBT fairytale-esque musical romance, that has a villain on level with Ursula, Maleficent, Cruella, etc. Preferably with music by the Lopezes or Menken. And, really shooting for the stars, in hand-drawn animation. :D

Willow A113

Awards
A LGBT fairytale-esque musical romance, that has a villain on level with Ursula, Maleficent, Cruella, etc. Preferably with music by the Lopezes or Menken. And, really shooting for the stars, in hand-drawn animation. :D
Renisanse-style movies need to come back. That wishing star movie is something, but I want the old Disney renaissance style with the animation technics used in Klaus. The animation was great, the songs were amazing, the villains were so entertaining, the romance was sweet, and the vibe was unbeatable. I want it back with a modern twist.

Oracle Spockanort

𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘, 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖗𝖎𝖐𝖚
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, this. I don’t mind it being 3D but 2D would be the icing on the cake. Actually, I demand one in 3D and one in 2D.