• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Promiscuous Girl - Furtardo/Timberland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
what do you think of this song?

i think its pretty good, a badder side to nelly.

apparently Timberland is in or produced 50% of her new album...?

are theyre any tracks on her album that have a good beat like this song?

she hasnt been in the music scene for a while... now shes back!

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
I bet half of the people who listen to this song doesn't even know what Promiscuous means.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
It's a good song.

But I don't really understand Nelly Furtado. First she has that "I am like a bird" song, which is complete and total pop. Then she tried to make a comeback a few years ago with the song "Powerless" which was kinda country. And now this 'Promiscuous' song is like hip-hop more or less..

I guess I don't like how she keeps trying to make comebacks in different genres. :/

Tima

Her last two albums, if you had actually listened to them, were a mix of folk, pop, hip hop, and R&B. I guess they played more of her stuff up here in Canada. Most of the stuff that made it to the radio was pop/folk stuff though.

She did the remix of Get Your Freak On with Missy Elliot a few years back (with Timbaland)...Promicuous Girl is not that much of a stretch for Nelly.

Also..."Timberland" is a shoe brand. "Timbaland" is a seriously sweet MC/Producer

platinumtitan

the wardrobe that leads you to Narnia... still stu
i love that song and video. Timbaland looks beefy in the video. hah. Justin Timberlake appears in the end of the video for a fraction of a second. weird. out of all of nelly furtados' songs that she has put out this one is the best. though this way she's definetly more marketable.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I prefer Nelly's new style, although I liked her anyway.

Tima...so right about the shoe brand thing ROFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back