• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PROJECT DRL (ACWW ppl olny)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluefrog

Website
spaces.msn.com
I ask of you ppl out there to help me with Project DRL

Destroy
Replenish***
Live

Destroy
In this project i need ppl with ACWW to go to my town and chop and dig up the tree stumps. PPl who do so will be rewarded with 5000 bells (it's not alot but it's all i can give sadly) Remember this is ONLY for chopping ALL trees but NOT the tropical trees. The gates will be open when i tell you they are because i have to do things home related T-T. But for now you can talk or whatever in this forum until DRL is COMPLETELY complete then i shall find away to get it deleted or something iduno
Also ppl with golden axes are wanted T-T sadly because i don't have a golden axe and don't know how to get it (but i have 2 normal axes and i know those will die)

Replenish***
In this part of the Project you will need to bring any type of fruit of your choosing abut please let it be at least 3 of each fruit if you can, that is. Saplings and Cedar saplings are also need ed and many different flowers.
If you come and help you can get 3000 bells because I'm running out of money but you'll get an extra 3000 bells if you come back to drop off some more fruit/saplings/flowers (30 items) I really appreciate the help ppl
Also this will be the longest one of all the stages of the DRL project

Live
This is the final and last part of the DRL project
basicaly it's just the normal thing as going over to my town.
You get to see what difference you made to help this crapy town be alive again. Of course the person that donated the most help will get a surprize bonus of bells if i made alot of bells selling the fruit. This Project is just for me. It's for the ppl who come to my town because i get to many ppl saying
"....where are your trees and flowers" because their town is better. But it doesn't matter if you didn't help .At least you will see the things that the ppl did to help

Name:Bluefrog
FC:171862550160
Town:Kleko

Also we are in Replenish mode of the 3 stages
which is stoping by and dropping off fruit or saplings and or Cedar Sapling and flowers of many types

Thank you for your help and see you there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back