• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

problems!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soralvl99

o.k.well like everyone knows.kingdom hearts 2 was way to easy!.it was long but easy!.i killed in the game!.it was so easy to level up and get strong ups.my guy has a 100 attack!.and i am on proud.the bosses were super easy.so simple.espically orginization 13.i killed all of them easily!.sephiroth was a big dissapointment :( it was way to easy.it is so easy that i am playing a new game on proud and i am only using basic weapons and no armor or rings and i am !.who all agrees with me that they could have made proud super hard instead of super easy?

ArcticSpirit46

Hmm...I can't decide between destroying the preps
soralvl99 said:
o.k.well like everyone knows.kingdom hearts 2 was way to easy!.it was long but easy!.i killed in the game!.it was so easy to level up and get strong ups.my guy has a 100 attack!.and i am on proud.the bosses were super easy.so simple.espically orginization 13.i killed all of them easily!.sephiroth was a big dissapointment :( it was way to easy.it is so easy that i am playing a new game on proud and i am only using basic weapons and no armor or rings and i am !.who all agrees with me that they could have made proud super hard instead of super easy?

How long have you been glued to your TV? Maybe you need food for your brain to function properly. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back