• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Problems.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
loseyourillusion said:
modern music blows and when will you ever learn not to double post
First, who are you trying to teach little brittish boy
second, double post, its set there for a reason
third, go to New york and learn you some slang kid

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
darksephiroth00 said:
First, who are you trying to teach little brittish boy
second, double post, its set there for a reason
third, go to New york and learn you some slang kid
First of all, shut the hell up.
Secondly, your question's already been answered. You just refuse to take it as an answer, because you're stubborn. Quit posting in this thread, and continue on with what you wanted to finished, prior to posting in this thread.
Finally, enough with the multiple posting. The "Edit" function is set there for a reason.

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
Oh hey by the way, stubborn; edit function; who was using the edit function that much. I only used it twice. Second y dont YOU get off. You werent on here before so dont act like your the man.
And I was using the QUOTE function. a few months doesnt make you smarter than me. I only use that function to help slow people like you understand what question or answer im addressing.
*druglike, your just mad cause i got on your drug dealing partner.

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
and before i FINALLY LEAVE, odin the knight, i finally got into the rpg inferno and i took of the sig so you all could stop complaining. Sorry for that cause i didnt see you posted a reply of you giving me a late answer. Though it was, i still thank you but not the rest of those test tube babies. I real life im not subborn unless you say something offensive to get me started. lets stay neutral instead of being enemies.

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
Your lucky i came back to see if you actually responded. How stupid are you little kids. That is the reason why you brat get into fights you know you wont win. Ever heard of killing a subject and moving on to the future. guess not. If you were truely to help me, you would of stop talking with your mouth and helped me the first time i spoke stupid. Silh is another crack fiend. i tried to peace it out, i guess middle schoolers like to get an a** beatin' from people other than their mothers.

Odin The Knight

darksephiroth00 said:
Your lucky i came back to see if you actually responded. How stupid are you little kids. That is the reason why you brat get into fights you know you wont win. Ever heard of killing a subject and moving on to the future. guess not. If you were truely to help me, you would of stop talking with your mouth and helped me the first time i spoke stupid. Silh is another crack fiend. i tried to peace it out, i guess middle schoolers like to get an a** beatin' from people other than their mothers.

I did help when you first asked. Your just too stubborn.
And weeee i'm a kid. You gunna take my candy?

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
that was not a question but more of a problem that needed to be fixed. and by the way i did get money. but if you were listening, you would of heard me say, THE RPG IS DOWN. so how do you think i was suppose to know that i got money.

Odin The Knight

No, I can't.
But I know how to use an edit button.
Even one you claim a 'sped' can use a friggin button like that.
XD

darksephiroth00 said:
so go hump the brittish boy cuz i got to go a get some girls. c u fags.

I bet dem girls are inflatable.
<<;
Have fun.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Bad move darksephiroth00. Say goodbye to your account. You will be reported to TM and most likely banned.

Just so you know, darksephiroth00, Silh is a moderator/admin and I myself am a moderator. TM is also an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back