• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Prince vs Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Twilight_Nobody

Awards
In a fiery castle engulfed in the power of Twiligh
Hey, I was playing Prince of Persia, and listening to One Winged Angel at the same time which got me thinkin......

If Sephiroth and the Prince got in a fight, who would win? Yeah, Sephiroth is wickedly freakin powerful, but with the Prince going all dark prince and pulling insane running on wall moves and sword slashing bloody goodness, I think it is a tough call.

Who do you think would win?

When you answer don't just put Sephiroth or the Prince just cause you like one of them better,
actually think about it for a while.

I think the Prince would win.

Sora'z_Heartless

Awards
Poor neglected thread. I'll post on you.

Well....

I think the Prince would win as well! Sure, Sephy has a big sword and materia, but the prince is extremely quick and agile and stuf.

Yeah the Prince would kick @$$.

Fantom

Awards
I still think Sephiroth will win...
Come on "Sin Harvest" the Insane 1-hit kill.
Hmm but wait idk the prince might be able to stop that :/