• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prince of Tennis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siryu

Website
www.myspace.com
quitejaded said:
Haha! In the beginning with those guys "A 12 year old? No way!" That was really really horrible acting. But you know, the japanese could be just as bad. Sometimes you can feel the good acting when you don't understand the language. Not sure if I felt something good there.

The boy's voice is more 12 year old-ish in Japanese but what do you mean the english has too much emotion? The Japanese sounds like he has more emotion than the English to me. Or if you noticed the emotion in English, it sounds a little more... cocky.

The girl is NOT shy in the japanese! She's louder in the English, but she's not a mouse in Japanese.

Also, the Japanese theme song is crap.

Apparently you don't know Minakawo Junko very well if you think the Japanese version has too much emotion. the Japanese is a hella more cockier then the English version. Speaking Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Chinese, and Vietnamese and on the side now learning Spanish...Chyea. I think I know what most cultures voice are like. =D

And Sakuno is so shy. Just because you've seen a couple of episodes doesn't mean you know that. Watch more episodes then I have and then tell me that I don't know my information.

Japanese theme > English theme 'nuff said

Thanks for your time, Love. <33

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Look, you only saw one episode of English, so I saw the same episode of Japanese and I'm comparing the episodes side by side.

I don't think the Japanese as too much emotion. I'm saying it has the same or even a little more than the English. That's how it sounds to me.

Japanese theme song sucks. Ugh... Why can't they be more like Haruhi or Bleach?

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Yeah I watched it too...

Didnt appeal to me much but it looks like it'll be alright :]

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
I've been watching it a bit. This is the only anime that makes me laugh.

From the first episode, I thought it was going to be a more serious anime. You get to see a bit of their daily lives and tennis and have all this development and whatever, but its all silliness. So I didn't watch for a while.

But my brother did, so I've seen clips and stuff.

And I LOVE it when they are chibi! Awwww! So cute! KAWAII DESU!! I love that "BURNING! COME ON BABY!" guy and the dude with the flipped out hair "Are you ready?!?". He's so cute all the time, haha!

And I can't stop laughing everytime I see the "OH MY GOD!" clip! HAha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back