• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pride Rock Leveling?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreanur

Loel, you powerleveled here? o_O I was allready a little to high for this area when I first went to it -,-

Keyblade Spirit

They changed it so that you only get the swarm like one in five or ten times.
So here's how:

1. Go there.
2. If the swarm is not there, beat all the heartless that ARE there, then leave and reenter the room.
3. Repeat.

Questionsofheart

Yes, the swarm was removed from Final Mix because people used it to level too much. I know it was supposed to be replaced by something else but i dunno what. ~~~~

T

tazztig

:laugh:HAHA, they moved it simply because it was like a cheat and they didn't want ppl to level up sooo quickly................

M

Marluxia.light

I guess that since they added critical mode they wanted us to experience it and not be so high leveled up.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
My level was to high when I finished them all off. So it didn't affect me.

I first saw it, fought it but I thought it was endless so I left...v.v

mangusbrother

should i add that now instead of MP orbs they drop Hp orbs so they heal you and cancel out the experience boost trick so it is not at all a good training area anymore.

I personally train in the castle that never was, go to the altar of naught (last save point), go down, enter final form, beat up the first hoard of enemies, reenter altar of naught, reenter castle that never was and reenter final form. That way I have enough drive guages to go to the next savepoint while killing off all the nobodies to exit to world map and keep my drive guages, so i can repeat ad infinitum
i get 23 700 EXP every 1min 10 sec

oh and you just magnega everything except the dragoons in the last area where one reflectga is enough to finish them off

Last edited:

Xehanort's Crack

should i add that now instead of MP orbs they drop Hp orbs so they heal you and cancel out the experience boost trick so it is not at all a good training area anymore.

I personally train in the castle that never was, go to the altar of naught (last save point), go down, enter final form, beat up the first hoard of enemies, reenter altar of naught, reenter castle that never was and reenter final form. That way I have enough drive guages to go to the next savepoint while killing off all the nobodies to exit to world map and keep my drive guages, so i can repeat ad infinitum
i get 23 700 EXP every 1min 10 sec

oh and you just magnega everything except the dragoons in the last area where one reflectga is enough to finish them off

This thread is 3 years old.

And just to add on since I'm already commenting; in KH2FM there's a glitch, sometimes the swarm of Heartless appear, sometime only one appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back