• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pretty funny to me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FiNaLsKyE

I think that overall, it's pretty funny how a lot of people on these forums argued for many MANY months on the outcome of Kingdom hearts 2... from "BHK's" name, to how many organization members there were, and who they were, and what about riku, and the nobodies situation in the game, and many things... especially DiZ. But now that I've played it through once, and going on proud mode, it strikes me... the fact that when I was looking through a lot of these threads about 3 months ago, a lot of the theorys made by people were fairly correct... Especially the fact about roxas is soras nobody, and namine is kairis nobody... Anyways, I just wanted to point that out to everyone...

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Well....I never was around here 3 months ago and I'm not the type to make theories unless I found an accurate information, more or less. I just recently joined days before Kh2 was out. =P

kizzyke

I've joined a year ago... but i've been spoiled enormously... (my own big mistake)
but i don't really mind :)
at least it was fun asking other people what they thought about several lines, quotes and other things...
i remember when i got Email a year and a half ago.. => BHK's FACE FINALLY REVEALED...
i started jumping and yelling through the house, rushed towards the phone and called my best friend immediatly...

can't imagine i would have done that for any other game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back