• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Press con

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

I heard on wensday Square Enix is gonna have a press confrence stating the release for FFXII, you think they tell the release for KH2?

Last edited:

Trueheart3

where did you hear this? please post a link. I think that there is supposed to be something new for Kingdom Hearts II in the new Famitsu. But, I have not heard anything about Final Fantasy leately.

Aiden

well, I can not rember excaty but on one of the higher up gaming sites (IGN, Gamespot...) that there was a square enix press confrence on april 6th annocing FFXII realease and maby other things.

Last edited:
A

Audo

KeybladeKid stop calling people n00bs when you haven't even finished KH1 so just stop it all it makes you look like is an ignorant b****** ok? Good. Yes I heard about this but I believe it was discovered that the announcment was actually about a brand new RPG. There is however supposed to be New KH2 Info and New Pictures in this weeks Famitsu (Which is released on wednesday April 6th) Ok sorry but your Incorrect. Thats all here.

Light Conquers All

They usually release info on all major titles at once (if I remember right, cause it's been like 6 or 7 months since new info). So I'm guessing we'll get new info on FFXII along with KHII. Release date perhaps...? I don't think they'll tell the release date until E3, and if not there, than it's another long wait.

KeybladeShadow88

i've heard something like this before, but I think it turns out that it just has something to do with some magazine and ff12 or something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back