• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prelude to a battle!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arzur

Okay...basicly, I'm working on a new RP charector...It should be ready in around a week, IF I have the time to finish the background story. So, this is mainly a thread I'm creating in advance, in case I finish early.

Rules: No god modding, power playing, you should know this already.
If someone posts a template before you, PLEASE don't post yours. I really don't like looking for a 1on1 battler, and seeing 12 different templates. First come, first serve. After someone joins, I'll set an estimate for when the fight should start...

Template:
Name:
Powers: (Special Abilities)
Weapons:
Background:
Anything else you want to include:

Arzur

Yeah, feel free. (If this was posted a while ago, sorry. It took me awhile to remember this, XD)

Arzur

Template:

Name: Kazu

App:
wraths-1.jpg

Powers: Weapons master, he can make weapons out of his energy

Weapons: Sythe, massive sword, random daggers and knives

Name: Kazuma

Age: Unknown, he has existed as long as the human race, if not longer.

Powers: Control over air, can manipulate plant life.

Weapons: Twin katanas, wind blade, claws

Background: Once, long ago, when the human race was still young, a guardian was chosen to protect the forest. His name was Kazuma, and he was nothing more than a young fox-spirit then. As the humans grew within the forest, he grew with them, watching, and helping. Then one day, without warning, the humans left the forest, to seek a life elsewhere. Kazuma watched them leave, painfully allowing them to turn their backs on the life they had known before. He slowly fell into despair, hating those who had left. Still, he never acted against them, until the humans grew greedy, attacking the forest and the peaceful denizens within. Their greed to further their land only served to enhance Kazuma's hate. He struck out, killing a group of humans, and the human villages retaliated. For centuries, this battle of nature against man continued, untill Kazuma found a strange intruder in his forest. This man showed no fear, and didn't seem to want to harm the forest. Slowly, Kazuma grew to trust the man. That was his greatest mistake... Kazuma learned, purely by accident, that the man had come from the village that had started the conflict, now a great nation. In a bling rage, Kazuma attacked, destroying all he could see...including his forest. As he fought deeper into the nation, the blood of his slaughtered foes started to burn when it touched his flesh. Kazuma realized that he was becoming a demon, without the forest. He continued to fight, only wanting revenge against the man for decieving him. Eventually, he reached the man's home, on the outskirts of the nations greatest city. Both prepared their greatest spells, silently agreeing on what had to happen. One would leave alive... old friends or not. Kazu found his spell overpowered by the man's love for his family, his wife and unborn child. In the seconds before his destruction, Kazuma used a second spell, causing his spirit to be transfered into the unborn child. The man named the child Kazu, in respect for his greatest friend...his greatest foe. When the child reached his seventeenth birthday, when he saw his fathers face, something snapped inside him. His hands became claws, and his ears became pointed. He killed his parents, unable to control himself, before passing out. When he regained conscienceness, he saw what had happened, and heard a voice, seemingly coming from the darkest depths of his soul. "You...are...mine!"

Last edited:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Mortal Name: Illyria Larose

True Name: Wrath

Age: It's spirit is immortal. The current physical shell is roughly 29 years old.

Facial Appearance: Wrath

Body Type: Wrath's current shell is that of a very attractive, and equally tall woman. Though she appears calm and sophisticated to the casual observer, an air of of primal fury pervades her. Her frame is thin, yet powerful, and as a whole she is an incredibly intimidating woman. Every curve, every surface, every inch of her body teems with rippling power, her very presence enough to make most mortals cower. Her body is nigh immaculate, save one single tatoo on her spine. The inked art is of a decorative sword, a bloody vine wrapped around the silver blade. It ranges from her lower back all the way up to just below her collar. No matter what shell she inhabits, Wrath is always wearing a single, beautiful ring with a topaz rose inserted into it. It is a reminder of her past fling with her fellow Vice, Lust and she is very protective of it.

Weapon(s): Wrath wields only two material weapons, both of which she is able to summon at will. Her first and primary weapon is a glistening jian forged by Hephaestus himself, rendering the weapon completely unbreakable and eternally sharp.

Her second weapon is an intimidating meteor hammer attached to a long, steel chain. The balls themselves are not spiked. She wields this weapon fluidly and viciously, often striking to break bones and lacerate flesh rather than kill at first.

Powers: As one of the Seven Great Evils, Wrath is an immensely powerful individual. Her deadly powers are far above that of most creatures and stems from the sinful minds of all sentient creatures.

Wrath is a weilder of powerful Electrokinesis and Magnetokinesis, rendering her capable of controlling the forces of electricity and warping magnetic fields. Due to the sheer length of her existence, Wrath has mastered these abilities, able to wield them with dominating strength. In a fit of rage over the promiscuous actions of her lover, Lust, Wrath decimated the city of Atlantis, sending the city, along with its inhabitants, far below the sea. She saw no woman in Atlantis fit to replace her as Lust's eternal lover.

Through her magnetokinetic abilties, Wrath is capable of acheiving flight by manipulating the magnetic fields around her body and that of the earth in order to cause them to repel. She is able to acheive a similar effect with any object that holds a magnetic field, regardless of the strength, causing them to either attract or repel at her will.

As with all Vices and Virtues, Wrath is gifted with various enchanments to ensure a prolonged lifespan. She is incredibly strong, both physically and mentally. In a slightly childish action after a bad day, Wrath had lightly kicked a recently built tower in Pisa. That tower is now leaning 13 degrees to one side and has not yet stopped its movement. Her body is annoyingly resistant to physical attacks and heals physical wounds very rapidly, as with all other Vices and Virtues.

In the many eons of her existence, Wrath had read countless tomes from equally numerous locations all over the world. In the days before magick was forgotten, Wrath and her fellow Vices accumulated a vast knowledge of spells and incantations, ranging from the mundane to the spectacular.

Wrath's soul, upon her rare defeat, immediately enters the reincarnation cycle and is reborn into another human shell. The process is impervious to any outside manipulation, being the will of the God's themselves..

Personality: True to her name and immortal spirit, Wrath is a particularly vengeful, spiteful and hateful woman. She seldom smiles and a cheerful laugh is nigh impossible to coax from her lips. Only one creature has ever been able to pierce the almost impenetrable walls of Wrath's soul and she killed that man's shell with her very hands. She, presumably, holds dominion over the sin of Wrath and embodies it perfectly. No offense goes unpunished and weakness of body or mind is an unacceptable trespass against her. She accepts no excuses and when angered, is practically unstoppable. Her voice is as cold as the North Wind, biting through the mind as easily as a cold zephyr cuts through skin straight to the bone.

Bio: Milennia ago, the gods created a woman. Her name was Pandora and she was both blessed and cursed with incredible curiosity. She was also given a box and told to never open it. Pandora was created to be the perfect wife for a Titan, who passed her onto his own brother.

However, the universe cannot exist without balance. When Pandora was created, it sought to find a way to counteract this supreme good witha supreme evil. Thus, Diasthos was born. She was created to be the exact opposite of Pandora, save the fact that he too was presented with a box. Hideous, untalented, and lonely, Diasthos was the polar opposite of Pandora.

As most people know, Pandora's box was filled with the Vices, evils that would later plague mankind. To counteract this as well, Diasthos' box contained the Virtues, spirits that would maintain the balance when both Pandora and Diasthos were gone. For years, the Vices and Virtues waged a covert war against each other, always managing to stay concealed from humanity behind a veil of secrecy. They've taken on human forms, and walked amongst mortals, silently fighting a war that has gone on for centuries.

This war was never meant to end, for each side will remain equal, as it is meant on the Grand Design. However, every rule has a loophole, and it has been found.

Should Pandora's and Diasthys' boxes ever be united, the side responsible will gain dominion over all existence, and the power to do, quite literally, anything they desire.

Wrath new very well of this supposed loophole in Cosmic Law. She knew her former lover had grown weary of the mortal thread and would soon attempt to locate the boxes. She knew what it would mean and what vast gifts Lust would be bestowed with.

Yet, she did nothing. Wrath remained indifferent to the entire situation, an immensely odd act for the sin of anger itself. She was Lust's closest, and only, confidant and as such, was torn between her duties as the embodiment of sin, and her duties as a sentient being plagued by emotion.

In an act never before seen, and never since repeated, the Virtues formed a temporary cease-fire with the remaining Vices, realizing that Lust was hell-bent on getting what he desired and that neither side alone was fully capable of ceasing their assault. Wrath was an apprehensive player in this game, remaining quiet and contemplative as the Virtues and Vices plotted their scheme.

On a cold, wintry night outside of Vienna, Wrath met with Lust in secret. He informed her of his plans, his desires and how he would stop at nothing to find those boxes, wherever they were hiding. Wrath berated him for his actions, screaming to the heavens themselves that Lust was an incomprehensible fool for daring to attempt to slip through a cosmic loophole. It was at this moment that Lust's manipulative nature came into full effect. He seduced Wrath, as he did with most humans, attempting to draw her mind away from, what he referred to as, "the mindless ministrations of those accursed Virtues", and led her to believe that he alone was the only person in his right mind.

They spent three days ago, weraing out their human shells to the point where they were both hardly able to move. While his lover rested, Lust left Wrath alone, continuing his search for the boxes. It was shortly after then that he located the box of Diasthys, a simple, brown, leather-clad container capable of trapping and sealing away the same Vices it had once held. Ecstatic that he was half way to his dominance, Lust, in an arrogant manner befitting Pride himself, decided to give a demonstration and test of his newfound ability.

He trapped Hope and Faith, two strong Virtues, within Diasthys' box, loudly announcing that no Virtue was ever able to defeat him again.

It is fitting that a Virtue never would. Wrath, seething with anger and hatred from her reunion, and sebsequent unwelcome departure, of Lust, approached her former lover, throwing lightning at the Vice's feet. A ferocious battle ensued, one of which the muses still sing. Lust's fire against Wrath's lightning as a stunning match. The two repeatedly released eons of hatred and anger through their weapons, sparks flashing amidst the burning flames. It all came to a silent end when Wrath's blade finally pierced Lust's heart, similar to how his actions repeatedly broke hers.

The fires died down and the roaring flames quieted. Lust said nothing, merely staring at the blade and at Wrath before his physical vessel expired in a column of flame. The box that held Hope and Faith clattered to the ground, sitting quietly as Wrath glared down at it. With the power to destroy and contain the Virtues, her worst enemies, lying at her feet, Wrath simply walked away. She could not deal with it at the time. her mind was too clouded by anger, hatred, loathing and, for the first time, true sadness.

Her eyes travelled down to the ring on her finger, her fist clenching. Electricity coursed through the stone and her solemn footsteps faded into the night. After she had killed the one who was both her most beloved companion, yet most hated antagonist, Wrath made one promise. It was one that she would stick by throughout all of her lives.

No man would ever get the best of her again.

Last edited:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
I understand this is terribly rude of me, but I am afraid I must ask you to please finish your template quickly. Also, we require an arena. If you so desire, I may choose one for you if you want to focus on finishing your character.

Last edited:

Arzur

Okay, you two can judge, and Blackest Night can pick an arena. I can't access on weekends, so this is the soonest that I can finish it. I'll get to work on it now.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
I choose a deserted metropolis as the arena. It was a former site of Wrath's fury, now a lifeless wastleland of iron and steel that exists as a bleak reminder of the power of a woman's scorn. Cars lay empty at the side of broken streets and skyscrapers stand tall above it all. The ground is scorched, barren, and lightning-scarred, iron scaffolds and steel girders bent through the power of a woman's wrath.

I'll leave the opening post to the creator.

Last edited:

Arzur

OOC: Opening post...okay. :OOC

IC: Kazu mutters to himself, walking towards what appeared to be a deserted city. "Looks like a good place...here, I can't hurt anyone..." He continues to walk towards the city, thinking. Kazu enters the city, and spends a moment in shock. "What the hell happened here? Such destruction...Kazuma...any clue what happened?" "No, and if I did, I wouldn't tell you. But, in case you're wondering...I didn't destroy this city..." Kazu shakes his head, before sitting down in between several skyscrapers. "Whatever..."

OOC: Sorry it's short, opening posts aren't my strong point... :OOC

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Silence. Undisturbed, absolute and total silence pervaded every inch, every street, every corner of a long since abandoned city. This once bustling metropolis of iron and steel was now little more than an an immortal scar on the face of the Earth, a permanent memorial to the power of rage and anger. The bringer of this destruction, the harbinger of this city's proverbial "death", the one responsible for such rampant destrution...was sleeping rather soundly in a penthouse in one of the few remaining buildings.

Although the electricity had ben cut off, or to be more precise, utterly destroyed, the lights in the penthouse remained on, a result of the ambient force of Wrath's powers. The Vice herself lay beneath the satin sheets in the master bedroom, her body comfortably supported by whatever type of mattress the humans had invented recently. Her eyes were closed tight and her hands clenched her pillows as though a feverish dream had claimed a vicegrip upon her mind. A soft moan issued forth from her scarlet lips, followed by a similar one at a slightly higher volume.

As a louder moan escaped her lips, Wrath's eyes snapped open, her eyes scanning the room around her, the slightest glimmer of hope fading quickly in her cerulean orbs. Those same eyes moved down to the topaz rose on her finger and where hope and dwindled, anger flamed. A lightbulb in a nearby lamp grew tenfold in its luminosity, then exploded in a blizzard of glass and wire. Lust had visited her in her dreams and, similar to all of their encounters, left her soon afterwards.

Restless and irritable, Wrath slid out of bed, her black nightgown rippling smoothly as she strode over to the window, an air of superiority pervading her every step. Her cold eyes and stern face looked out upon the city below her, its lifeless streets all varying shades of grey. Satisfied with her handiwork and the lack of human life, Wrath turned away from the window, her magnetic powers manipulating the metal rings above the curtains and blocking her off from the world.

As she opened the door to her remarkably expansive closet, something in Wrath's mind alerted her that today may hold some excitement. Although she remained unable to decipher why or what, the vague knowledge that something would happen in this bleak city piqued her curiosity. Her fingers danced slowly through the gallery of outfits she had collected, ranging from the casual to overly-formal. Finally decided to wear a pair of dark blue jeans, black sirt and an equally dark leather jacket, Wrath opened the curtains once more.

That is when she felt it. Someone had entered her city, and walked amongst the wreckage and rubble. Who would dare impede upon her territory? The air hung thick with electricity and tension as Wrath looked out upon her city. This new vermin must be taken care of.

Arzur

OOc: Okay, you can judge. :OOC

IC: Kazu reaches a strange staff on his back. He presses a button on it, and a blade snaps out, revealing the weapon's true nature as a sythe. "Kid, sythes arn't anywhere near strong enough to help in a real battle." "Ugh, will you just shut up?" Kazu begins to clean the blade, muttering something about 'blood-stains'. He suddenlty stands up, putting the weapon on his back. The young warrior looks around, feeling a sudden chill. "What...is that? It feels like something's nearby...but, who would be in a city like this?" Kazu walks into an alleyway between two skyscrapers, trying to shake off the feeling. "What's wrong? Scared of an empty city?" Kazuma laughs, animating Kazu's body. "You're such a bore...planning to sit here and die, to be rid of me? Unluckly for you, I have no intention of allowing you to do that..." He laughs again, as a demonic red aura appears around his body.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
The air crackled with electricity as Wrath daintily strolled through the desolate city. Her black heeled boots clicked quiet on the cracked pavement, her dark eyes scanning over her empty kingdom. She listened quietly and intently, hell-bent on locating this new vermin and eradicating its existence from the planet. No one invades her territory and lives. The quick sound of metal scraping against metal reached her ears and Wrat's head immediately snapped in that direction. It sounded as though someone had prepared a weapon. Surely they didn't dare think of challenging her...

Moving with the speed of a Vice on a mission, Wrath attempted to track down her invader. Her task became much easier when a demonic presence began to manifest itself in her city. It was a particularly angry demon, a feature that it made even more susceptible to Wrath's very presence. Wrath's cold yet melodic voice wafted through the city, a tone of feigned innocence pervading every word.

"Come on out, now. "

There he was. Wrath had locked onto the demon's presence and location. This particular demon seemed to be at odds with his physical shell, the tension between them more than enough for Wrath to take notice of. Yet, she continued to stroll along as though she were unaware of their location.

"We haven't all day, you know."

When the demon refused to answer her and obey her request, Wrath grew slightly agitated. How dare he disobey her, of all people! The electricity craclked loudly, visible streaks of vivid blue coursing along the ground. A large bolt of lightning struck the broken pavement in front of an alley, followed shortly by a thunderous boom and the crash of falling debris. Wrath was more interested in bringing her invader into the open rather than killing them.

Yet.

"I ordered you to come out, vermin!"

Arzur

Kazuma's shock at the suddon explosion gave Kazu the second he needed to regain control. He moves into the open, and sees a woman. "...vermin? I assume that was supposed to be refering to me? You talk pretty big for someone reduced to hanging out in a deserted city..." "Kazu, that refers to you too..." Kazu mutters, "Will you shut up already?" "She can't hear me, so now you look like a complete fool for talking to yourself." Kazu clenches his fist, now ready to kill Kazuma...if only he was physical. He glares a tthe woman. "What do you want? I'm really not in the mood to deal with people, your highness. He sarcasticly emphises the last two words, making fun of her attitude.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
The boy's comment did nothing to improve Wrath's mood. Her frigid eyes locked onto the boy, sliding from that metallic scythe of his to the odd clothing he wore. A small, mirthless laugh crossed her lips as her arms folded in front of her.

"You are in my city. If you do not leave, I will kill you where you stand."

Blue electricity coursed and sparked along the ground, a sure sign that Wrath was in no mood to compromise. Her face showed irriated and annoyance, her icy blue eyes piercing into Kazu. Her foot tapped impatiently and when Kazu failed to leave immediately, Wrath grew even more irritated.

Lightning coursed down her arm, forming a vivid ball in the palm of her right hand. This orb of lightning expanded and stretched, solidifying as it grew. Soon, a silver blade had formed form the electricity, occasional strems of blue lightning coursing down the metallic blade. It's sickeningly sharp edges gleamed in the light provided, flashing against the sun as she pointed her weapon at Kazu.

"I am in no mood to deal with the likes of you. Leave this city by your own will or stay here and die. "

Such insolence, such insubordination... How incredibly rude of this invader to travel into her territory then speak to Wrath herself as though she were nothing but a common human. She would fix his tone soon enough. Wrath would take it upon herself to teach this boy manners.

Arzur

Kazu sighs, looking at the blade. "If you insist..." He reaches for the staff on his back, turning it into a sythe. "Then I have no choice..." Kazu smiles, spinning the weapon, getting a feel for it. "Fool, let me kill her!" "Pretty cool sword...But is it good enough!?" Kazu runs forward, before jumping into the air, above the woman. He swings the sythe in a downward ark, grinning. "...you humans are so foolish..."

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
"Idiot."

The boy evidently thought he was a match for Wrath. The insolence of children these days...

Wrath did not move. She did not flinch, blink, or move in the slightest. The only change made was a sly smile crossing her lips. The boy's staff extended into a scythe as he ran towards wrath, jumping high into the air. With confident glee, Kazu came down towards Wrath. The metallic scythe glittered in the dismal city as it flashed through the air, it's blade heading straight for Wrath.

Nothing. The blade never reached her. It hung in the air, defying gravity as it stopped moving altogether. Wrath looked up at Kazu as his own scythe held him aloft. Wrath's left hand rose in front of the scythe, held in a fist as the heel of her palm faced the scythe's blade.

"Magnetism is a joy."

With a quick flick of her fingers, Wrath's magnetokinetic abilties sent the scythe, and by proxy Kazu, soaring backwards. Such blatant disregard for her power was inexcusable. As the scythe and Kazu continued to be propelled backwards, Wrath slowly followed after him, her boots clicking against the cracked tar. As she walked, various metal items were lifted off the ground by her powers. Small screws, spare change left in the destruction and the occasional hubcap hovered around her, encircling the wrathful Vice. Iron rods began to gravitate towards her, left over from the rubble created by her past actions.

"You've no idea what you're dealing with."

Wrath snapped her fingers and every item she had accumulated in her walk stopped circling around her. With mechanic precision, they pointed towards Kazu, the sun relfecting dully off of their surfaces. The screws and loose change moved first, followed quickly by hubcaps and the iron rods as they all ripped through the air towards Kazu.

Hopefully, the boy wouldn't die. Wrath was not done playing yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back