• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-Orering KH2 from Gamestop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I just got home from Pre-Ordering KH2 at Gamestop. And I didn't have to pay. I traded in the new prince of persia:two thrones and I just added it to the bill. But I didn't have to pay for it, and all I have is a receipt. The guy at the corner asked me if I wanted Advent children, and I was like "Wha?" He said if I Pre-Order KH2 I get Advent-Children cheaper when I come to get it, so I went ahead and reserved it.

Have any of you went to Gamestop to Pre-Order KH2 and didn't have to pay for it and this happened to you? If so, please post an answer. I just wanted to know if this was correct.

thanks
much <3 :p

krazyaznsyco

maybe becasue u traded in prince of persia: two thrones, you didn't have to pay. u do get money when u trade in games right? if so, maybe the game was worth fifty bucks or something.

that or the guy on the counter was high or on something.

Last edited:

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
well the receipt says prince of persia 24.00, but maybe, that's why he asked me if i wanted advent children, or maybe I just have to pay for it when i come to get it.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
That did not happen to me. I do know though, when you have money down on a game, and buy that game, they ask you if you want to forward the credit to another game that will be out soon. Maybe that happened to you? :confused:

flamelord5

what prolly happened is you reserved it (which is like 5 bucks) but you have to pay for the rest of it when you go to pick it up...

darkness eternal

well i went to gamestop and i pre-ordered it along with just buying it. my reciept said that all i have to do is go pick it up when they get it since i already payed for it.

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
Well I went to my GS about two days ago and reserved it. I buy games but never sell em. Since the dudes at gamestop know me a lot since I buy many games from them they did say to reserve Advent Children and I have to do is pay half-price. I must be a really good customer since I am at that store like every two weeks to buy a new game. Last week I bought Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Bluejuan85 said:
Well I went to my GS about two days ago and reserved it. I buy games but never sell em. Since the dudes at gamestop know me a lot since I buy many games from them they did say to reserve Advent Children and I have to do is pay half-price. I must be a really good customer since I am at that store like every two weeks to buy a new game. Last week I bought Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits.

yes that's what he said. I guess that they paid the half price for AC with my Prince of Persia, cuz he asked me if I wanted to add the money I got from the game on my bill, so I guess that's what they did, still not sure, but mid-sure, i guess that's good enuff...yeah, I rarely sell games, it's just Two Thrones is just like warrior within, and i liked that one better, but i guess i can't discuss that here..*please don't bruise me*:(

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I cant believe that happened to suicidal-kairi..your one lucky girl.Game Stop isnt that far from where I live..so im gonna reserve it there and see if I got any luck!

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
lol..i got it for free! i just want the official dvd, oh wow, they asked if you wanted the soundtrack and strategy guide? wow...is the strategy guide included with the game if you pre-ordered it at Game-Stop? I hope so

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
you know what chicken but...but anyways, i guess they're offering all sorts of bonus stuff if you preorder KH2..that's pretty cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back