• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-Ordered or Bought?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enima

I bought it in the stores two weeks after it came out. I could not find it anywhere except for Toys R Us.

Enima

Bought it @ Wal-mart on April 5th

Wow you actually remember that date? XD I did buy it in April I know that for sure. I remember back in 2005 it was supposed to be released in Sept 05 but then it got bumped to Dec 05 then to April 06. I chased that game everywhere. XD

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
When KH first came out, a friend of mine let me borrow it. I played it, enjoyed it, he let me keep it.

Then I gave it away I think. Then CoM came out. Bought it from Brandsmart U.S.A I believe it was. Then when KH II came out, I got it from another store. I forgot which one. Then when Re: CoM was about to come out, a friend of mine at Gamestop gave it to me for free, before it was actually released.

Enima

When KH first came out, a friend of mine let me borrow it. I played it, enjoyed it, he let me keep it.

Then I gave it away I think. Then CoM came out. Bought it from Brandsmart U.S.A I believe it was. Then when KH II came out, I got it from another store. I forgot which one. Then when Re: CoM was about to come out, a friend of mine at Gamestop gave it to me for free, before it was actually released.

I got KH when I first got my PS2 (I never had any gaming station before) In fact KH was the first game I played for the PS2 since I thought it looked so cool. Then I ordered COM online. Chased KH2 around. And then got RE:COM ordered online for Christmas. I want my mom to preorder Days for me because the release date is close to my birthday. And I'm hoping I get a PSP for either my B-day or for christmas.

Ah, the things I do for KH. XD

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Well don't rush too much for the PSP =p We probably won't get BBS until 2011 (outside of Japan that is) =p

Oh yeah, I forgot because my first copy of KH was given away, I think I gave it away, I purchased it again at a much later date online from Walmart.

Enima

Well don't rush too much for the PSP =p We probably won't get BBS until 2011 (outside of Japan that is) =p

Well seeing that Days for NA is coming out six months after the JP verison I'm expecting BBS to come out sometimes in July next year for NA. If the JP version comes out in either December, Janurary, or February. I usually see a pattern with this kind of stuff. (constantly hounds JP for slow manga releases.)

Enima

On the other hand, Square Enix is notorious for delaying stuff, so you never know.

Happened with KH2. Even the people at Gamestop didn't know when it was coming out. I doubt it would come out in 2011, but if it does I'll be pissed. D: I can't chase these games anymore because Sqeenix can't get their dates right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back