• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prayer Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Hi everybody! I wanted to start a prayer thread on the forum! Being a Christian, I believe in the power of prayer and that "some things happen when we pray that don't happen when we don't pray"(quoting my pastor)!

This is for anyone who needs prayer for anything! They can post it here and I will do my best to pray for it! Also, anyone in the community can pray for them as well!

As well as this, any praise reports can be posted so we can all celebrate an answered prayer!

If anyone has a private prayer they don't want to share with everyone, they can either DM me or say they wish to keep it unspoken!

All I ask is that everyone is respectful of others, and to please not do anything to make the staff have to close the thread! I want this to be a life bringing opportunity, one that allows the community to come together!

Back