• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Power Rangers: Engine Squadron

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Yes, yes. It's Power Rangers. Don't get your panties in a bunch when you see this title. I intend to make this very good. This is MY "dub" of Engine Sentai Go-onger, the newest Super Sentai series that is currently airing in Japan. PLEASE read and comment.

*cue theme song*

*Guitar riff opening from MMPR plays*

Stronger than Before!
Go Go Power Rangers
Rangered up for More!
Go Go Power Rangers
Rangers at the Core!
Engine Power Rangers!

Faster they can Roar!
Go Go Power Rangers
Revved up for More!
Go Go Power Rangers
Engines at the Core!

Go Go Power Rangers!
Go Go Power Rangers!
Go Go Power Rangers,
You Engine Squadron Power Rangers!

1,000 years ago....

In a world known only as the Machine World, there lived large, vehicular beings known as the Engines. They lived in a world without evil, a place of serenity and peace. But, as always, peace is not meant to last. The peace of the Machine World was broken when The Gaiarc appeared. The Engines waged a war against the Gaiarc, who desired to pollute their world. Losing the war, the Gaiarc escaped through time and space to enter our world for a more easier location to create their ideal paradise. The Engines followed, traveling for more than 1,000 years.

The Present Era...

Five of the Engines manage to pursue them to the year 2008, selecting five humans to become their partners. They are...

The Engine Squadron Power Rangers!

PowerRangersNitro2.png

EngineRangersPowerRangers.png

Episode I
Start the Engines! I

It was a regular day on God's green earth. The setting of our story takes us to Chicago, Illinois, Saint Francis High School. The funs days of summer were wanning down, and the boring days of school where just beginning. For Michael Pamon, a Sophomore, this school year would be his most exciting. He was a junior, and was about to embark on his greatest adventure ever. So were Richard Cervantes, Evan Baxter, Monica Mays, and Savannah Mays.

"Ah... it's great to have a locker on the second floor. No more sore legs..." said Michael as he looked inside his new locker, unpacking his backpack.

Meanwhile, two girls were staring at him down the hall. It was the Dangerous Duo Sisters, Monica and Savannah Mays.

"Monica... who's that in the red shirt?" asked Savannah, sporting her skin tight green shirt and her short-short green-plaided shorts.

"That guy? That's Michael Pamon. He's been going here ever since we were freshmen." said Monica, sporting her yellow-jacket and tight yellow-sweat pants.

"The boy who had the retainer!?! WOW, he's changed. Who do you have your eyes set on this year, Monica?" asked Savannah again.

"I'm looking at Rich Servantes, Mike's friend." said Monica in reply. She saw Rich Servantes, sporting a black hoody and black pants. He was Michael's best friend and fellow mechanic.

"Where's Evan today? He wasn't at breakfast." asked Michael to Rich.

"He's signing up for football. Oh, wait a minute, there he goes." said Rich, spotting Evan Baxter, who was sporting a blue sweatervest and blue jeans.

It was a good first day of school. The kids emptied the halls as quickly as they could. Everyone who had Paleontology Studies could not wait to get to that class. Today, there was a special guest in the class, Doctor Thomas Oliver, who, unbeknownst to most teenagers, was a Power Rangers legend, sporting four different colors and changing the face of the Power Rangers' history. Tommy was also an associate to Raymond Pamon, the father of Michael and a advanced mechanic and scientist.

Just then, the bell rung, and the class was over. Everyone's smile went to a frown as they saw Tommy wave his hand at them, and leaving the room. Now, it was lunchtime. Everyone came to the Cafeteria in a hurry. After the lunch lined died down, Michael looked for a table to sit at. Then, he saw Rich and Evan wave at him, signifying a spot for him. As he reached the table, he saw that Monica and Savannah were also sitting there with them. Michael sat down, and began eating the Sloppy Joe he had.

Minutes later, there was a loud BOOM! It came from outside, and everyone ran to see what it was. It was a large, very large, ship, most likely longer than North America and Europe. Then, it disappeared. But, it left behind surprises. Five monsters appeared from out the smoke and walked towards Michael, Rich, Evan, Savannah, and Monica. They were scared and began to back up. Just then, they were teleported away from the monsters.

"Where are we?" asked Michael.

"Guys, it's dark. I can't see a thing!" said Savannah.

"Who's hand is this?" asked Rich.

"That's not my hand, Rich." said Monica.

"Hey, do you guys hear that?" asked Evan.

Just then, the lights came on. They were in some sort of Command Center, with blinking lights all around. Out of the shadows came a robot who addressed the teenagers.

"HELLO, friends! My name is Alpha 8! But you can just call me Alpha or Al!" said the robot, revealing its name. It had a voice similar to the original Alpha 5's voice.

"Hey there guys. I see you've already met Alpha." said Mr. Pamon, Michael's father.

"DAD!?! What's going on here? Why are these things attacking Chicago?" asked Michael

"-Sighs-. Well... I knew I would have to tell this sooner or later... Michael, Rich, Evan, Monica, Savannah... for years, I've been finding these weird readings in the Earth's signature astral plane. I built Alpha 8 to help me find out what these readings were." said Mr. Pamon.

"We found out that these readings were actually Engine Souls, an ancient race of vehicular beings from the Machine World." said Alpha.

"Alpha and I spent MONTHS trying to track down these Engine Souls so we could discover the reason they came to Earth." said Mr. Pamon.

"We thought we could probably help them." said Alpha 8.

"Then, just yesterday, the Engine Souls appeared before me and Alpha. Their dialog was something so complex. Only Alpha knew what they were saying. They wanted us to bring you five here, to our Command Center." said Mr. Pamon again.

"Why us?" said the sisters together.

"They chose you because your souls were the purest of all human beings." said Alpha.

Just then, the teenagers saw a great light coming from behind them. They turned around, and saw the souls of the 5 Engine Souls, smack dab in the middle of their faces. The Engines spoke in the dialog that Mr. Pamon was talking about. Alpha began speaking in their dialog, but they ignored him. They were too busy looking at the teens. After that, an alarm rang. There was danger afoot. The souls looked at the teens, spun, and went inside the bodies of the teens.

"Alpha, I think the Engine Souls have chosen a team to stop the Gaiarc Clans." said Mr. Pamon.

"The ....Gaiarc Clans?" asked Rich.

"They are the ones who tried to take over the Machine World long ago." said Alpha.

"They failed, and traveled through a time hole for thousands of years, and now they've found Earth, and want to pollute it, and then destroy it. We CANNOT let that happen. Guys, are you ready to accept this responsibility? Are you ready.... to become Power Rangers?" asked Mr. Pamon, opening a box that had five objects, the ShiftChanger morphers.

The teenagers looked at the box, looking reluctant at first. After an hour of deciding, they looked at each other and then at Mr. Pamon.

"Dad... I'm ready." said Michael, grabbing a morpher.

"I'm ready." said Rich.

"I'm ready." said Evan.

"We're ready." said the twins.

"Alright, then. You guys are now the Engine Squadron Power Rangers! Now, put on those morphers and stop those Gaiarc Minions, aka foot soldiers!" said Alpha.

The kids put the morphers on, and looked at them. Then, they put the morphing chips on the morphers.

"Alright, guys! Let's do it!" yelled Michael.

"Right!" yelled the others.

"IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!" yelled Michael.

And with a turn of the handle on the morpher, they started up morpher's power, just as one would start up a car.

"Engine Ranger, RED! The Speed King!" yelled Michael after his Morphing Sequence was complete.

"Engine Ranger, BLACK! The Chaser!" yelled Rich after his Morphing Sequence was complete.

"Engine Ranger, BLUE! The Cyclopedia!" yelled Evan after his Morphing Sequence was complete.

"Engine Ranger, GREEN! The Vagabond!" yelled Savannah as her Morphing Sequence was complete.

"Engine Ranger, YELLOW! The Sweet Angel!" yelled Monica as her Morphing Sequence was complete.

"ENGINE SQUADRON!" yelled all of the Rangers after they all completed their morphing sequences.

They teleported to Downtown Chicago, where the Minion's were reeking havoc. The rangers ran in towards them, and the minions looked on in confusion.

"HEY, Gaiarc minions! We're here to stop you and send you back to whatever crater you came from!" said Michael.

"Oh, yeah? Says who?" asked one the Minions.

"Says US!" yelled Rich.

"POWER RANGERS! ENGINE SQUADRON!" yelled the new team of Power Rangers, together.

After that, red, blue, black, green, and yellow smoke appeared behind them. Following the smoke came an explosion, showing the entrance of the new breed of Power Rangers.

Next Episode:
Start the Engines! II

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

Episode II:
Start the Engines! II

"We're the Power Rangers, you creeps!" said Savannah.

"You OBVIOUSLY don't know who we are, now do you, Power Rangers?" asked one of the Minions.

"You're the Gaiarc! We've heard the story!" said Evan.

"Alright, guys! Let's get 'em!" said Michael as he began to run towards one of the Minions.

Michael started fighting five Minions. He spun, and then kicked one in the face. He sensed a Minion sneaking from behind. He used his new superspeed powers to gain the upper hand. Michael ran behind one of the Minions before it could attack him, and then he kicked the Minion into another one. He looked around, and Michael saw that a few more Minions had joined the party. He sped up on top of a building, and then jumped off of it. Michael landed on top of two Minions, crushing them. He then pulled out the weapon that was in his holster, the Engine Blaster. He performed a Spin Attack, spinning around and shooting at the Minions. Before Michael knew it, the Minions he was facing were gone.

Evan began fighting two Minions, but more showed up in the fight. He activated his special powers to get rid of the Minions easily, his super strength. Evan punched a Minion in the chest, sending the Minion flying into a billboard. He put his attention to another Minion that attacked him head on. BIG mistake. Evan took his fist punched the Minion in the face, sending that Minion flying into the same billboard as the other one. Evan then did a spin kick on two Minions. After the kick followed a blaster from his Engine Blaster. Before Evan knew it, the Minion's he was facing ran away out of fear.

Next up was Rich. He activated his special power, super-sensing and energy-tracking. With this power, he is able to sense any danger in battle and is also able to track anyone he so wants by finding their energy readings. Seconds after he activated his power, two Minions snuck up behind him. Of course, he sensed the. So, he laid a trap. Rich began to run into a wall, then he ran UP the wall, jumped behind the Minion's and attacked them by kicking the both of them into the wall. Then, Rich sensed another two Minions coming from a building above. They began to fall off the building, hoping to jump on Rich. But, they were too slow. Rich super-jumped in the air and shot the two minions with his blaster before they could get down on him. He jumped off the building, as three more where going up. They past each other, and Rich turned, shooting the three Minions in the back.

Savannah pulled out her Engine Blaster and put it into Rod Mode. She hacked and slashed her way through five Minions. She then put it back into Blaster Mode, and shot three Minions. Monica soon followed the same order, taking down seven Minions. Then, the sisters were back-to-back. They were surrounded by Minions. Michael, Evan, and Rich showed up and helped the girls finished the rest. Before they knew it, the battle was over. They looked at each other, and then looked at the Minions, running away.

"That's right, you bozos! Retreat!" said Michael.

"Because with us in around..." said Evan.

"You won't be able to take down this town..." said Rich immediately after Evan.

"Not even Earth will fall into your danger..." said the sisters in unison.

"Because WE'RE.... THE POWER RANGERS!" said the Rangers altogether, forming signature poses.

They powered down, and headed back to the Command Center. As they around in the Command Center, they spotted Mr. Pamon and Alpha, along with a mysterious pink robot. Mr. Pamon walked up to them, with a face of happiness.

"Guys... that was AMAZING! The powers of the Engine Souls! So unreal!" said Mr. Pamon, who looked as if he wanted to study the Engine Soul powers. "How do you all feel?"

"I... I feel great!" said Michael

"Yeah, so do I!" said Rich

"Well done Rangers!" said the mysterious pink robot, "Oh my, I didn't introduce myself! I am Bomper. But, you Rangers can just call me Bom-Bom for short. The Engine Souls created me to help Mr. Pamon with creating weapons and other items to your arsenal."

"Wow, that's great! When will we be able to check theses toys out?" asked Monica.

"Well, you can start with these. Your Go-Phones. Special phones designed ONLY for contact between each of you and the Command Center." said Mr. Pamon.

"And more weapons and items will be revealed in time. Enjoy, rangers!" said Ally.

"But, guys, I think it's time you knew who you will be dealing with. Turn to the viewing globe, please." said Alpha. "This is General Yogos, leader of the land Minions. He's the one who all saw earlier, before we teleported you here."

The picture then changed to another person, a human-looking woman.

"This is General Kegalesia. She leads the sea Minions." said Ally.

"This is General Neidas, who leads aerial attacks." said Mr. Pamon, changing the viewing globe to a gold and large robot-looking creature.

"And this.... is their ruthless Overlord, King Ugatz." said Alpha.

"Rangers, these Generals and their leader are very, very powerful, and you will fight them in all due time. But, what will happen in the new chapters of your life will be very difficult. And Earth needs you to protect it. But, if any of you want to back down now, you can put your morphers back into the box." said Mr. Pamon.

None of the rangers moved. They WANT to protect Earth. They WANT to stop these evil barbaric forces. They are Power Rangers, and nothing will stop them from protecting the people they love the most.

MEANWHILE....

"WHAT! Are you telling me that a couple of teenagers DESTROYED the entire army I sent out!?!?!" said a dark figure.

"My lord... they were aided by the Engine Soul... I saw them for myself." said General Yogos.

"WHAT!?!!?!?! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THOSE IDIOTS FOLLOWED US HERE AND HAVE FOUND HOSTS!?!" said Overlord Ugatz.

"Y-yes my Lord. They seem to be calling themselves, the Power Rangers." replied Yogos.

"THE POWER RANGERS!?!?!" yelled Overlord Ugatz in craze.

------------------------------

Next Time:
Calling the Zords

Last edited:

Hybrid~Fusion

Na frente de um PC brasileiro, e sabendo que ningu
Website
www.khbr.tk
Well, it's not that I don't like the power rangers anymore, but...it isn't the same thing for me now.You see, when most of us were little, we loved it, but now, we think that it's kids business, because it doesn't have that charisma anymore. Still, even with my comment try not to give up. Your writing and plot are very good.

Haku

<3
Ah Power Rangers it brings me back to the memories of watching if from my youth days, but nevertheless your story appears to be very interesting.

Crimson Jazz

Episode III
Calling the Zords​

The Rangers were at the park, playing basketball. Monica wasn't a big fan of sports, so she played cheerleader, cheering on Savannah. It was a two-on-two, Michael and Savannah versus Rich and Evan. Game point. Michael inbounded the ball to Savannah, who dribbled the ball upcourt in a funny way, she had no dribble skills. She was being guarded by Rich, but Michael came up and set a pick, allowing her to go to the basket. But, Evan came up, trying to block. She pump-faked, passing the ball to Michael. He was unguarded, and took a three. It banked. YAY!

"Good game, Savannah! That was a great pass!" said Michael.

"Thanks, Mike!" said Savannah in reply, blushing.

"We want a rematch!" said Evan and Rich at the same time.

But, just as they were about to play again, their Go-Phones rang. It was Mister Pamon, contacting them to get to the Command Center. He sounded excited. So, the Rangers dropped the basketball, and teleported to the Command Center. Once there, they saw Mr. Pamon, Alpha, and Ally, standing side-by-side.

"Guys. We have some surprises for you." said Mr. Pamon.

"Some gifts for you. Why don't you guys look in that chest?" said Alpha.

The Rangers saw a chest that was really big. Michael opened it and the Rangers looked behind them. They saw weapons, specially designed for the each of them. Michael's weapon was the Road Sabre. Rich's weapon was the Cowl Laser. Evan's weapon was the Garage Launcher. Savannah's weapon was the Bridge Axe. And finally, Monica's weapon was the Racing Bullet. The were happy to have their own individual weapons.

"Each of these weapons can combine into two superweapons. The Highway Buster is the first weapon, combining the Road Sabre, the Garage Launcher, and the Racing Bullet. The Junction Rifle is the combination of the the Bridge Axe and the Cowl Laser." said Mr. Pamon.

"They'll aide you when the going gets tough." said Ally.

Just then, the alarm rang. The Rangers turned to the viewing globe and saw General Yogos and a monster reeking havoc upon Grant Park.

"It's General Yogos! AYI-AYI-AYI-AYIAYI! And he's got a monster with him! Rangers, you have to stop them!" said Alpha, delivering his signature AYI word.

"Already ahead of you Alpha! You guys READY!?!" asked Michael, summoning out his morpher similar to the way the Zeo Rangers summoned their morphers.

"READY!" said the other Rangers as they summoned their morphers.

The morphing sequence began.

"Engine Ranger, RED! The Speed King!" yelled Michael after his Morphin' Sequence was complete.

"Engine Ranger, BLACK! The Chaser!" yelled Rich after his Morphin' Sequence was complete.

"Engine Ranger, BLUE! The Cyclopedia!" yelled Evan after his Morphin' Sequence was complete.

"Engine Ranger, GREEN! The Vagabond!" yelled Savannah as her Morphin' Sequence was complete.

"Engine Ranger, YELLOW! The Sweet Angel!" yelled Monica as her Morphin' Sequence was complete.

They teleported to Grant Park, where their was havoc everywhere. The rangers ran in towards the General and his monster, Scorponock. The General looked at the Rangers and smiled.

"You see? I told you this would draw them out. Their all yours, Scorponock. And here are some Minions, just for the fun of it." said the General as he summoned some Minions and teleported away from the scene.

"I'll destroy you, Power Rangers! Minions, attack!" said the Scorponock monster.

"Alright, guys. Let's use our new weapons! Road Sabre, power up!" said Michael.

"Cowl Laser, power up!" said Rich.

"Garage Launcher, power up!" said Evan.

"Bridge Axe, power up!" said Savannah.

"Racing Bullet, power up!" said Monica.

Evan began fighting two Minions, but more showed up in the fight. He used his Garage Launcher to gain the upper hand. Evan charged up an attack, hacking and slashing a Minion, sending the Minion flying. He put his attention to another Minion. This Minion kicked Evan in the knee, and it hurt. BIG mistake. Evan took his weapon and attack the Minion with an uppercut, sending that Minion flying into the other one from before. Evan then did a spin kick on two Minions. After the kick followed a blast from his Engine Blaster. Before Evan knew it, the Minion's he was facing ran away out of fear.

Next up was Rich. With his Cowl Laster and Engine Blaster, Rich defeated the Minions with ease, shooting them in the chest, their weak spots. Rich super-jumped in the air and shot the two minions with his blasters before they could jump on him. He looked around, and saw three more coming towards him. They past each other, and Rich turned, shooting the three Minions in the back.

Savannah pulled out her Engine Blaster and put it into Rod Mode to match her Bridge Axe. She hacked and slashed her way through five Minions. She then put it back into Blaster Mode, and shot three Minions. Monica soon followed the same order, taking down seven Minions with the spectacular power of her Racing Bullet. Then, the sisters were confronted by Minions and Scorponock.

Michael started fighting five Minions and Scorponock, defending the sisters. He pulled out his Engine Blaster and put it in Rod Mode to match his Road Sabre. He also used his superspeed powers to attack faster. Michael ran behind one of the Minions before it could attack him, and then he slashed the Minion with both weapons. He looked around, and Michael saw that the Scorponock monster was charging at him. Michael sped behind him, slashing him in the back. But, this monster was strong. It attacked Michael and slashed him on the chest, and Michael fell back. He quickly got back on his feet, but figured that the fight would take to long. So, he gathered the Rangers and said,

"Guys, we have to combined our weapons! It's the only way to defeat it!" said Michael.

Michael took his Road Sabre and combined it with the Garage Launcher and the Racing Bullet. Rich took his Cowl Laser and combined it with the Hunter Axe.

"Highway Buster!" said Michael, Evan, and Monica.

"Junction Rifle!" said Rich and Savannah.

"Ready..." said Michael

"Aim..." said Rich.

"FIRE!" said the Rangers altogether.

The monster was destroyed. Another victory for the Engine Squadron Power Rangers. Or was it?

"NO! My monster!" said General Yogos.

"Not to worry." said Lord Ugatz, "MAGIC STAFF OF DOOM, MAKE THIS MONSTER GROW!"

The monster was back, better than ever. Larger than life. LITERALLY. He began terrorizing the city, and the Rangers were powerless to stop him. Attempts to stop it with the new weapons were effortless. The world would be destroyed. It was over... Or was it? The Spirits of the Engines blared inside the Rangers, and something was making them do what they are about to do.

"Rangers! Summon the Engine Zords! Use your animal Engine spirits!" said a mysterious and unfamiliar voice to the Rangers. The Rangers looked at each other, and agreed. They began summoning the Engine Zords, with their respective animal spirits.

"Yellow Bear, Engine Zord, POWER UP!" said Monica.

From the wooden forest, came the Bear Engine.

"Green Shark, Engine Zord, POWER UP!" said Savannah.

From the raging seas of Poseidon, came the Shark Engine.

"Black Wolf, Engine Zord, POWER UP!" said Rich.

From the deepest, darkest forms of Justice, came the Wolf Engine.

"Blue Lion, Engine Zord, POWER UP!" said Evan.

From the lush jungles of Africa, came the mighty Lion Engine.

"Red Condor, Engine Zord, POWER UP!" said Michael.

And from the thunderous skies, came the mighty Condor Engine.

The Rangers jumped inside each of their zords, sitting at the controls. They began using the firepower of each Zord to attack the monster, but still, it wasn't enough. Their was something that was missing. Something that needed to be done. Just then, the Rangers received a call from Alpha on their Go-Phones.

"Rangers, you need to combine the Zords for more power!" said Alpha.

"Well then, that's what we'll do!" said Michael.

"Engine Megazord, POWER UP!" said the Rangers altogether.

The Zords began roaring as the Megazord sequence was activated. The Lion Engine became the hips and the legs. The Bear Engine became the abdomen. And, the Condor Engine became the arms, the chest, and the head. And, their it was. the Engine Megazord. (Click, it's a link)

"Savannah, Rich, your zords will come for more firepower." said Mr. Pamon.

The Megazord and the monster began engaging in combat, hand-to-hand.The monster used its tail to slash at the Megazord, but barely did anything. The Megazord grabbed the monster by the tail and began spinning it, around and round. It threw the monster, making the Rangers and the monster dizzy and sort of sick. They again began engaging in combat for more than twenty minutes. It was a difficult battle, but, the Rangers stood through.

"Rangers, this would be a great time to complete the Megazord sequence." said Alpha on the Go-Phones.

"Initiating final Megazord sequence, NOW!" said the Rangers.

The Wolf Engine and the Shark Engine combined to become to large blasters on each of the Megazord's arms. Now, the megazord was FULLY complete. The arms pointed towards the monster, aiming at it. The guns began charing up. The Rangers said their final goodbyes to the monster before destroying it.

"See ya, ugly." said Savannah.

"Yeah, wouldn't wanna be ya!" said Monica.

"FIRE!" they all said.

Two large balls of energy came out of the Megazord and destroyed the monster. YES, they did it!

"WOOO! We did it, guys!" Michael said as he began giving the other Rangers high fives. They left the Megazord, and it went back into it's individual forms, heading back to their resting places. The Rangers telelported back the the Command Center.

"Wow, those zords are sooo amazing!" said Evan.

"You'll be using those zords more often, so get used to them." said Bomper.

Just then, Alpha came into the room, with an apron on and a chef hat on. In his hands was a box of five cupcakes, each with the Rangers' numbers on them

"Alpha, what's all this for?" Michael asked.

"Well you know, it's not everyday you get to ride in a cockpit of a Megazord and safe the city!" Alpha replied, "Go ahead, Rangers. Dig in!"

The Rangers picked up a cupcake that had their number on it. Michael picked up the one that had 1 on it. Evan picked up the cupcake that had 2 on it. Rich picked up the cupcake that had 3 on it. Savannah pick up the cupcake that had 4 on it. And finally, Monica picked up the cupcake that had 5 on it. They eat the cupcakes, and hugged Alpha, thanking him for his generosity.

Meanwhile...

"Those Rangers will pay for today, my Overlord. I guarantee it." said General Yogos.

"Off with you, Yogos, you've failed me for last time." said Ugatz, scratching his head in his throne.

"My Lord... I have a plan two times better than Yogos..." said General Kegalesia, the woman General of the Sea Minions.

End of Episode...

Next Time:
Submergence

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

Episode IV
Submergence

"So, Kegalesia. Tell us your plan that is two times better than Yogos." said General Neidas.

"Yes Kegalesia. Tell us." said Overlord Ugatz.

"Well, you remember the Zeo Power Rangers, right, my Lord?" asked Kegalesia

"The ones who defeated the Machine Empire? Yes, I remember. Why?" said King Ugatz.

"Well, when they defeated the Machine Empire and became the Turbo Power Rangers, they're Zords were never destroyed." she said.

"Yes, yes. Go on." said Ugatz.

"Well, I just so happen to know where one of them is: the Red Battlezord. It's down underneath a body of water known as Lake Michigan." she said.

"So... if we take control of this zord, we'll be UNSTOPPABLE!" said Ugatz.

"Exactly! I'll take my Sea Minions and start digging for the Zord. But, it will take hours. Maybe even days!" said Kegalesia.

"I DON'T CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES! But, send a monster to distract the Rangers." said Ugatz, loudly.

"Yes, my Lord." said Kelgalesia and Neidas at the same time. The two Generals left the Overlord's room, heading to separate directions.

"From the ashes of the Engine-Gaiarc War, I SUMMON YOU, Sea Monster, Hydrina!" said Kelgalesia, summoning a female monster.

"It's nice to see you again, General Kelgalesia." said Hydrina.

"Hello, Hydrina. You will go to the city of Chicago and distract the Power Rangers. Keep them busy until I call for you." the General said. The monster nodded to her, and left the scene.

Sixth Period. Advanced Applications of Information Technology. Last class of the day. Michael, Rich, and Evan were taking a pop quiz, which none of them, of course, did not study for. After twenty minutes, the quiz was over. They still had thirty of class, so the teacher decided to grade the quizzes. She only took ten minutes to grade them, half of them were horrible. As she gave Michael's back, she patted him on the back. He had gotten an 80%. But, Rich and Evan's were horrible. They both got under 70%. Michael laughed at them, but Rich and Evan threw paperballs at him, behind the teacher's back.

Finally, class was over. The Rangers met up at their lockers, which were coincidentally next to each other. They grabbed their bookbags, heading out the front doors of the school. Savannah still couldn't get over the fact of how handsome Michael looked after two years. Michael was just the same, and couldn't help to realize her beauty. But, neither of them had the courage to ask each other out, as they were too afraid at what the result MIGHT be. Just as they reached the park, their Go-Phones rang. But, too many people where around for them to answer them. So, they went under a large oak tree that had shade to hide them.

"We're here, dad. What's up?" asked Michael.

"Rangers, we've got even more better toys for you. Get to the Command Center as soon as you can." said Mr. Pamon.

The Rangers looked around, and teleported the their base of operations. They saw Alpha, Bomper, and Mr. Pamon behind a large curtain, and Mr. Pamon seemed to be drilling something. Michael opened the curtain and saw five motorcycle-looking of each of the Rangers' colors. These bikes looked amazing, and the Rangers began gasping.

"Oh, hi there, Rangers." said Bomper.

"Hey guys. Allow me to introduce you to your Engine Riders. These riders are not just ordinary riders. No, they can change for when your underwater, on Land, or in the air. Each are color-coated and have your Engine animal spirits as the hood." said Mr. Pamon.

"WOW, these are AWESOME, Mr. P!" said Monica and Savannah.

"Yeah, totally." said Rich.

"Morphinomial!" said Evan.

"WOW, Dad. You really are a genius!" said Michael to his father.

"Well, what can I say?" asked Mr. Pamon, sarcastically.

Just then, the alarm rang. Trouble was afoot, of course.

"Uh oh, guys! It looks like some sort of water monster is attacking the suburbs!" said Bomper.

"We're on it, Bomper. You guys READY!?!" said Michael.

"READY!" said the other Rangers as they summoned their morphers.

"Engine Ranger, RED! The Speed King!" yelled Michael after his Morphin' Sequence was complete.

"Engine Ranger, BLACK! The Chaser!" yelled Rich after his Morphin' Sequence was complete.

"Engine Ranger, BLUE! The Cyclopedia!" yelled Evan after his Morphin' Sequence was complete.

"Engine Ranger, GREEN! The Vagabond!" yelled Savannah as her Morphin' Sequence was complete.

"Engine Ranger, YELLOW! The Sweet Angel!" yelled Monica as her Morphin' Sequence was complete.

"Rangers, take your Engine Riders, they'll assist you greatly." said Mr. Pamon.

"RIGHT!" said the Rangers.

They took their Riders and rode them to suburbs if Chicago.

They saw a monster that looked a hydra, with three heads. Two growing out of the monster's shoulders. The Rangers were on their Riders, and began shooting at the monster with the lasers. Hydrina flew back, hitting her back against a tree. That had to hurt. The Rangers jumped off of their Riders and surrounded the monster. They pulled out their weapons, attacking the monster. But just then, Kelgalesia appeared.

"Come, Hydrina. We've found it!" said Kelgalesia.

"All right! Goodbye, Power Rangers!" said Hydrina.

"Wait a minute! Found WHAT?!" asked Evan.

"Wouldn't you like to know, cutie!" said Kelgalesia in response. The two turned around and teleported away from the Rangers. The Rangers headed back to the Command Center.

"Rangers, hurry! Look at the viewing globe!" said Alpha.

"Is that... a zord?!?!" said Michael.

"Yes. That is the Red Zeo Battlezord, formerly used by Tommy when he was the Red Zeo Power Ranger. It looks like the Gaiarc found it and want to use it against us. With the firepower of that Zord, they'll destroy the entire planet!" said Mr. Pamon.

"But how did it survive for so long? Wasn't it destroyed?" asked Rich.

"That's what Zordon and the Zeo Rangers wanted people to think. In actuality, they hid it, hoping no evil will find it. Until now, of course." said Alpha.

"We have to stop them!" said Savannah and Monica at the same time.

"BACK TO ACTION!" yelled Michael as he and the other Rangers put their helmets back online.

They submerged into the waters of Lake Michigan. They did not have to worry about their breath, the Riders' Sub Mode had an air filtration built in. The Rangers began shooting at the Gaiarc, and the Minions dropped what they were doing, and attacked the Rangers. Michael and the others defeated them quickly, and Michael headed towards the Red Battlezord. But, he was stopped by Kalgelesia and Hydrina. They began attacking him, but the others intervened, giving Michael time to get to the Zord. He reached it, and got inside the cockpit. But, what was he to do now?

"Michael! You NEED to CONCENTRATE!" said Mr. Pamon on the Go-Phone.

"RIGHT! Concentrate... concentrate... concentrate." said Michael as he began concentrating, letting go of all restrictions around him. All the noise was quelled in his mind, and he was all alone in a light room. Just then, the Red Battlezord's eyes went red. He did it. He tapped into the power of the Red Battlezord.

"All right! Michael did it!" said Savannah as she and the other Rangers witnessed the Red Battlezord rising from the waters. The Rangers went to their riders and went to the surface. But, Ugatz was one step ahead of them.

"MAGIC STAFF OF DOOM! MAKE MY MONSTER GROW!" said Overlord Ugatz as he threw his staff down into the waters, making Hydrina grow.

"I WILL MERGE THE SEAS AND PUT THIS PATHETIC CITY UNDERWATER!" said Hydrina in her larger than life form.

"Guys, I can't take on Hydrina without your help! Let's call the Engine Zords!" said Michael.

"RIGHT!" said the other Rangers.

"Red Condor, Engine Zord, POWER UP!" said Michael from the cockpit of the Red Battlezord.

The Zords began roaring as the Megazord sequence was activated. The Lion Engine became the hips and the legs. The Bear Engine became the abdomen. And, the Condor Engine became the arms, the chest, and the head. And, their it was. the Engine Megazord once again.

"Savannah! Rich! Time for your entrance!" said Michael.

"Initiating final Megazord sequence!" said Savannah and Rich at the same time.

The Wolf Engine and the Shark Engine combined to become to large blasters on each of the Megazord's arms. Now, the megazord was FULLY complete. The arms pointed towards the monster, aiming at it. The guns began charing up. The Rangers said their final goodbyes to the monster before destroying it.

"Red Battlezord, FIRE!"

"Engine Megazord! FIRE!"

Two large balls of energy came out of each of the Megazords and destroyed the monster. YES, they did it!

Back at the Command Center...

"Good job commanding the Red Battlezord, Michael!" said Bomper.

"Guys, I think you should catch up on your Ranger heritage. I want you guys to watch this video of every Ranger team in history, made by Dr. Tommy Oliver himself." said Mister Pamon.

The Rangers began watching the video in excitement, wanting to learn more about the Rangers that had gone before them.

Next Time:
Live in Concert

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

OOC: I'm trying to think of a theme song, I will have it up soon. Oh, and if anyone did not know, the Rangers are all 16, the youngest team of Power Rangers.

Episode V
Live in Concert​

"General Neidas, come to me!" said Overlord Ugatz on his throne.

"Yes, my lord? What is thy bidding?" asked General Neidas.

"I want you to summon a monster, take that monster, and assault the South Chicago area from the skies." said the Overlord.

"Yes, my lord. It will be done!" replied General Neidas, who began to walk out of his Lord's chambers.

"And Neidas?" said the Overlord.

"Yes, my master?" asked Neidas.

"There will be NO SCREW UPS!" said Ugatz.

General Neidas walked away from the chambers, and into the Hall of Summoning. He picked up some ashes from the Urn of Shells, threw them into the fire in front of him, and began reciting the summoning words.

"From the ashes of the Engine-Gaiarc War, I SUMMON you, Singstorm!" yelled General Neidas.

"Hello, there, General Neidas. Long time, no see." said the monster of horrible music, Singstorm.

"Yes, Singstorm, it has been a long time. Overlord Ugatz has a mission for us..." said Neidas.

The Rangers were at the park just hanging out, playing Frisbee. Michael was up first. He used his speed powers to send the Frisbee towards Evan at high speeds. Evan used his strength to throw it to Rich. Rich caught it, and threw it to Savannah. She caught it in a very weird way, very girly like. She looked at Monica, who was polishing her nails. Out of the two sisters, Monica was the girly-girl one. Savannah was the tomboy. Savannah threw the Frisbee at Monica, who wasn't paying attention. The Frisbee hit Monica and made her spill her nail polish. She got mad, but not really. Monica picked up the Frisbee and threw it at Savannah very fast. Everyone began laughing. Ahh, the laugh of Teenagers. Such fun. Just then, their Go-Phones rang, and they answered them.

"What's up, dad?" said Michael.

"We've got a large signature of Gaiarc planes launching an aerial attack on South Chicago. Suit up and take your Engine Riders into the skies." said Mr. Pamon.

"We're on it!" said the Rangers.

They went behind a tree summoned their ShiftChanger Morphers.

"Ready, guys?" asked Michael in a soft voice.

"Ready!" said the others.

"Engine Riders - Aerial Mode!" said the Rangers altogether.

The Rangers got inside the Engine Riders and took them up to the skies. They broke up to fight different groups of Gaiarc Fighters. "Guys, I'll handle the Gaiarc Fighters, you try stopping theMichael began fighting 5 fighters. He shot one of them with his missiles, taking it down. One fighter tried to counter him from behind, but Michael was a step ahead of the fighter. He flipped around the fighter, and shot at it with his lasers. After that, there was only three fighters left. He locked on all three of them, shooting at them with missiles. He pressed a button to release the missiles, and they fired upon the Gaiarc fighters. As the smoke cleared, Michael regrouped with the other Rangers, who were dealing with General Neidas and his monster, Singstorm.

Rich shot at the engines of their fighter, leaving them stranded. Neidas grew tired of this nonsense, and took himself and Singstorm down to the surface. The Rangers followed well behind, jumping out of their Riders and onto the ground. They summoned each of their weapons and began fighting the two Gairac monsters. Michael and Rich were fighting General Neidas, but he proved to overpower the both of them. He slash them at the chest, send sparks flying from their suits. They fell back, but got back up and rushed the General. This time, they used their powers. They sent Neidas flying, but he go back up and began to talk.

"I grow tired of this. Singstorm, take this and squeeze it in your hands." said Neidas as he threw something at Singstorm, then disappeared from the scene.

The monster squeezed it in its hands, giving it more power. The Rangers began attacking it, but again, it was overpowering them. Singstorm activated it's special ability and began screaming horrible music towards the Rangers. They fell to the ground, the music was horrible, sounding like nails on a chalkboard. The monster stopped its ability, and began attacking the Rangers well they were down. It took Michael and threw him against a tree. Michael got up and looked at the other Rangers. He pulled out his Road Sabre and began to speak.

"Guys, we have to combined our weapons! It's the only way to defeat it!" said Michael.

Michael took his Road Sabre and combined it with the Garage Launcher and the Racing Bullet. Rich took his Cowl Laser and combined it with the Hunter Axe.

"Ready..." said Michael

"Aim..." said Rich.

"FIRE!" said the Rangers altogether.

The monster was destroyed. Another victory for the Engine Squadron Power Rangers. Or was it?

"NO! My monster!" said General Neidas.

"This is the third failure the each of you have presented to me." said Lord Ugatz, "MAGIC STAFF OF DOOM, MAKE THIS MONSTER GROW!"

He threw his staff down into the grounds of Earth, making Singstorm grow.

"Red Battlezord, POWER UP!" said Michael.

The Zords began roaring as the Megazord sequence was activated. The Lion Engine became the hips and the legs. The Bear Engine became the abdomen. And, the Condor Engine became the arms, the chest, and the head. And, their it was. the Engine Megazord once again.

"Red Battlezord, FIRE!"

"Engine Megazord! FIRE!"

Two large balls of energy came out of each of the Megazords and destroyed the monster. YES, they did it! Or did they? No, the monster was still alive, using its horrible music as a shield. It got back up, and ran towards both the zords. It sent out its horrible music, sending the Zords back. Just then, the Rangers GO-Phones rang. They answered them, with Alpha on the other end.

"Rangers, Mr. Pamon, Ally, and I have modified your Zords to combine, just like the Zeo Rangers did with their Zords. Activate the Combination Sequence, now." said Alpha.

"Right! Combination Sequence, ACTIVATE!" yelled the other Rangers as the Engine Megazord and the Red Battlezord began combining. The Battlezord's legs grew longer, and turned around, combining to the back up the Engine Megazord's body. The arms of the Red Battlezord turned to the shoulders of the Engine Megazord, looking as if they were mounted cannons. The head of the Battlezord came off and went on the head of the Megazord. It was complete.

"ENGINE BATTLE MEGAZORD!" said the Rangers as the combination sequence was finished.

"You're about to hear the Power Rangers LIVE IN CONCERT! All cannons, FIRE!" said Michael as the cannons of the shoulders and the cannons of the arms began charging. They fired, and the monster was completely obliterated. This time, it stayed down. The Rangers were whooping and yeahing as the monster was destroyed. End of episode....

Next Time:
Sweetest Day

Last edited:

TheGreatReturn

I like this story, it's been a while since I've seen a good story like this taking some roots from the original showing the kids to be friends outside of being rangers, and actually hanging out doing normal stuff in their spare time. Keep it up.

Haku

<3
I've missed out on quite alot but otherwise very good chapters rich in detail and discriptions.

Crimson Jazz

OOC: Thanks for all of the support, guys. I will double my efforts in finishing this story. You will NOT be disappointed by the end of this Power Rangers series. This episode will be relatively short, as it it just Michael and Savannah involved.

Episode VI
Sweetest Day​

It was the weekend, and the Rangers were out of school. Friday, the day was completely quiet. Saturday, even quieter. But Sunday, was no joke. It was Sweetest Day, a rip-off of Valentine's Day. The school was hosting a Sweetest Day Dance Night. Early that day, Michael and Savannah met up in the park, because the other Rangers had told Michael and Savannah to met up with them. As they met up, Michael looked as if he had a question to ask her. But, he wanted to save it for later. Almost hours later, Savannah got up and looked at Michael, beginning to talk.

"Michael, I REALLY think they aren't coming." said Savannah.

"You want to head back to the Command Center?" asked Michael.

"No. Let's hang out here." said Savannah.

"Oh...ok. Yeah, that sounds cool!" said Michael getting up.

They walked away from the benches and went to the swings. Savannah got on one and Michael began pushing her. She began laughing, like she was just a kid. Michael laughed too, he was enjoying this. After about five minutes of pushing, Savannah jumped off the swing. The two of them went over to the concession stand, and bought two hot dogs and two orders of Ice Cream. They ate the hot dogs first, enjoying them. Michael accidentally spilled some Ketchup on his shirt, and Savannah laughed at him. He went red, signifying that he was embarrassed. But, Savannah knew the perfect cleaning method of removing a stain: Spray-Off Starch, an item that Savannah keeps in her purse just in case she ever stained her clothes. She spray some off it on Michael, and the stain quickly went away.

"Thanks." said Michael.

"No problem. I always keep a can of this in case I ruin one of my outfits." said Savannah.

They continued to eat, this time it was Ice Cream. They both had vanilla, their favorite kind of Ice Cream. As Savannah eat some of the Ice Cream and pulled the spoon away from her mouth, she had a bit of Ice Cream on the side of her lip. Michael laughed and took a napkin, wiping the ice cream off of her cheek. She smiled, and ate the last bit of ice cream. Michael took her cup and threw it away for her. As he went back to sit next to her, the both of them could not keep their eyes off of each other. Savannah began to speak.

"Thanks, for wiping the ice cream off my cheek." she said.

"Anytime." he said

They continued to look at each others eyes. Michael COULDN'T take it anymore. He HAD to ask her to the dance.

"Umm.... Savannah, there's something I've been meaning to tell you... but, it's kind of hard to say..." said Michael.

"You can tell me, Michael. You know that." she said.

"Will.... Savannah... will you go to the Sweetest Day Dance with me?"

She turned around and began to think, but then began to smile. She did this for about a good five minutes. Michael looked at her.

"Savannah, I kinda need an answer..." said Michael.

She turned back around, smiling. "I didn't want to make it easy for you." she said. The both of them began laughing, and Savannah spoke again, "Of course I'll go to the dance with you."

"Yes! YES! Wow, this is great!" said Michael as he picked Savannah up by the waist, spinning her around in the air. She screamed at first, but her scream turned to laughter.

This was it. Michael's first date in a long, LONG, time. He walked her home, looked at her, and hugged her, and watched her go inside her house. He quickly ran home, but was stopped by some Gaiarc Minions. A Minion ran up to him and threw him against a tree. Michael was surrounded, and had no choice but to morph. "It's Morphin' Time!" said Michael. The morphing sequence began. "Engine Ranger, RED! The Speed King!" yelled Michael after his Morphin' Sequence was complete. He pulled out his Engine Blaster and put it in Rod Mode to match his Road Sabre. He also used his superspeed powers to attack faster. Michael ran behind one of the Minions before it could attack him, and then he slashed the Minion with both weapons.

He spun, and then kicked one in the face. He sensed a Minion sneaking from behind. He used his superspeed powers to gain the upper hand. Michael ran behind one of the Minions before it could attack him, and then he kicked the Minion into another one. He looked around, and Michael saw that a few more Minions had joined the party. He sped up on top of a house, and then jumped off of it. Michael landed on top of two Minions, crushing them. He then put the Engine Blaster back into blaster mode. He performed a Spin Attack, spinning around and shooting at the Minions. Before Michael knew it, the Minions he was facing were gone.

"POWER DOWN! Good, their gone. Now, I gotta get home." he said.

Michael began running home again, and this time was not stopped by anything. He opened his front door with his keys and ran up to his room, passing by his father, who knew Michael was about to get ready for the dance. An hour later, Michael fully dressed, smelling good, hair shaved, and dressed in a black suit with a red tie. He exited the house and waved bye to his Father, who went back down into the Command Center, yes, the Command Center is under their house. Michael got inside his red Chevrolet Camaro, and drove to Savannah's house. He walked up to the door with white roses in his hands. She answered and looked amazingly stunning.

"Wow.... you... you look amazing." said Michael.

"Thank you... so do you." Savannah said in reply.

"Here, these are for you." said Michael.

"Wow... they're beautiful. How did you know I LOVE white roses?" she asked.

"Monica told me." replied Michael, "Hey, why is Rich's car here?" asked Michael.

"Oh, Rich is taking Monica to the dance, too." she replied.

Just then, Monica and Rich went out the door and into Rich's car.

"See you guys at the dance!" said Monica as the car drove off.

"Well.... shall we?" asked Michael.

"We shall." Savannah said.

Savannah put her arm under Michael's as he walked her to the car. He opened the passenger door for her and she got in. He closed the door and went into the driver's seat, started the car, and drove off. Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at the dance. The car was parked at the school's parking lot, and they walked inside the school gymnasium. At first, Michael, Savannah, Ric, Monica, Evan and his date, began talking. But, a song went on, and everyone started slow dancing. It was Savannah's favorite, and Michael walked up to her and asked her to dance.

"May I have this dance?" he asked her, holding out her hand.

"Yes, you may." she answered as the two of them began dancing.

The two began looking at each other when dancing, and couldn't HELP but realize the other's beauty. Just then, the passion in their eyes heated. Michael pulled his face towards her a 90%, allowing her to go the other 10%. The both of them closed their eyes and grew closer.... closer.... closer.... and there it was. The kiss that sealed their love. It was a small, but very passionate kiss. They pulled back and opened their eyes. Michael was so happy, words could not describe it. She was even more happy, nothing could describe how she felt right now.

"Wow. I've wanted to do that for a very long time." said Michael, smiling.

"Me too." said Savannah, "Could this night go anymore perfect?" she asked, laying her head on his chest.

"Yes... yes it could. Savannah.... will... wi..." Michael grasped for air, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course, Michael. Of course I will." said Savannah wholeheartedly.

They continued to dance the night away, and neither of them got home before midnight.

Roll Credits.

Next Time:
Beetle Shocked

Last edited:

Haku

<3
That was another wonderful chapter the length wasn't a big deal at all honestly.

Crimson Jazz

Thanks Haku. Hey guys, I'm almost done with the theme song. Wait and see, I think you'll like it. Just put the Zeo Theme Song beats in the lyrics. This next chapter will be rather long and will start a four-episode story arc.

Episode VII
Beetle Shocked​

The dance was excellent, and both Michael and Savannah didn't get home until 1:00. Ah, finally, he was home. He entered his house quietly, because he did not want to wake his father up, who thought he would be home by 12:00. He quietly snuck up the stairs and looked in his father's room. Mr. Pamon was sleeping like he never had any sleep. He probably didn't, since he's working so much in the Command Center. Michael went into his room, pulled his tie off, took his clothes off, and put his pajamas on. He threw himself onto his bed, and went under the covers. He fell asleep in under five minutes. Have great dreams, Red Ranger. You deserve it.

The next day, it was time for school. Michael went up to his stairs and to his locker. As he grabbed all of his books out of his locker for his classes today, he saw Savannah coming down the hallway. He closed his locker and looked at her, smiling. They kissed, almost as passionately as they did yesterday. A staff member of the school couldn't stop them, it was before school.

"Hey you, did you sleep good last night?" asked Savannah.

"I had you on my mind, so, yeah, I slept good." said Michael.

Well... we've got fifteen minutes until school starts. Want to get some breakfast?" asked Savannah again.

"Sure! I'm hungry!" said Michael in excitement.

They held hands as they walked to the Cafeteria. Michael ordered two Sausage Biscuits, and Savannah ordered bacon. They paid their money to the cashier, each paid their food with their own money. They sat at a table where Rich and Monica were. Michael and Savannah began eating, looking each other in the eyes. Ah, young love. But, those fifteenth minutes past by fast, and Michael kissed Savannah as they went their separate ways to class.

"HEY! Save a spot for me in Science class?" asked Savannah, who knew Michael LOVED science.

"OF COURSE!" replied Michael.

Two periods past by like Magic, and before Michael knew it, Science class was next. He set in a chair, and saved a seat for Savannah. As she sat, the teacher began tapping the chalkboard very lightly, wanting the kids' attention. They did not pay attention. The second time was sort of louder. The kids still did not pay attention. Then, the teacher banged a large ruler against the board, finally grabbing everyone's attention. She smiled and began to talk.

"Students, we have four new students today, allow me to introduce them." said the teacher as four kids entered the room.

"This is Andrew McCormick." she said as one kid with a blue shirt and blue shorts entered the room.

"This is Roland Williams." said the teacher again as a tall kid with a green plaided button shirt and green pants entered the room.

"This is Josephine McCormick, Andrew's sister." said the teacher again as a very small girl with a red shirt under blue overalls entered the room.

"And finally, this is Joshua Baldwin." said the teacher finally as a kid with a white muscle shirt and white sweat pants entered the room. "Please, kids, give them the respecte you NEVER give me.

The four kids found seats behind Michael, Savannah, Rich, Monica, and Evan. Michael turned around, seeing Andrew and Roland sit behind him and Savannah. He smiled and pulled out his hand, wanting a hand shake.

"Hey, there Andrew and Roland. I'm Michael. This is Savannah." said Michael as he shook Andrew's hand and then Roland's.

"Hey. Just call me Drew." said Drew as he shook Michael's hand.

"Nice to meet you." said Roland as he shook Savannah's hand.

"The four of you want to sit with us at lunch?" Rich asked when he shook Josh's hand.

"Sure!" said the four of them.

Science class quickly followed, and now it was time for lunch. The nine kids rushed to lunch, making themselves first in line. As they grabbed their food, Josh's noticed he did not have money to pay for his food. Michael told him not to worry about it, he paid for him. Drew knew he was going to owe Michael for paying for his lunch, but Michael told him not to worry about it. They all sat at table, and began to converse.

"So, where are you guys from?" asked Monica.

"Charterville. All of our parents made us move to Chicago after one of our friends was shot." said Jo.

"Wow. That's.... horrible. But you'll love Chicago! Come hand out with us at the park!" said Michael.

"So.... the Rangers have some new friends." said Overlord Ugatz.

"My lord, those are the Beetleborgs! Well.... they WERE the Beetleborgs, after the Magnavores took their powers with them during their destruction." said General Yogos.

"Ah.... and is it possible to revive these Magnavores?" asked the Overlord.

"You know it is, my lord. I'll get on it RIGHT away!" said the General as he exited the Overlord's Chambers and into the Room of Reawakening. The general began chanting in an unknown language, and soon after, the Magnavores were revived.

"It's feels so good to be back!" said Shadowborg.

"Yes... it does." said Typhus.

"How DID we come back?" asked Noxic.

"And WHERE are we?" asked Jara.

"You're back because Overlord Ugatz commanded my to bring you back. And you're on his ship." said General Yogos.

"Well, let's take over this ship, Magnavores!" said Shadowborg.

"NOT likely!" said Overlord Ugatz as he exited his Chambers and put them in a stasis field, "YOU work for ME now!" he said again as he wiped there minds and put them only on two things: serving Ugatz, and destroying the Power Rangers and the Beetleborgs.

"Yes, master." said the Magnavores as they were released from the stasis field.

"And take a monster of mine with you!" said Overlord Ugatz as he began walking back to his room.

School was over, and the Rangers took Drew, Roland, Jo and Josh to the park. They began playing basketball, four-on-four, since Monica was not a sports lover. It was Michael, Rich, Evan, and Savannah versus Drew, Roland, Josh, and Jo. After about ten minutes of playing, Jo made the final shot and made the new kids win. They began giving each other high-fives, congratulating them. All-of-a-sudden, the Magnavores appeared and began attacking the park. They spotted their targets and walked towards them.

"HELLO Beetleborgs! Nice to see you again!" said Shadowborg.

"And YOU five must be the Power Rangers!" said Noxic

"BEETLEBORGS!?!?!" said the Rangers all together.

"POWER RANGERS!?!?!" said the former-Beetleborgs all together.

Just then, they were teleported away from the scene. They were in the Command Center, and the Rangers helped the former-Beetleborgs get up.

"Where are we? asked Josh.

"You're at our base-of-operations, the Command Center." said Alpha.

"I still can't believe you guys are the POWER RANGERS! We've heard so much!" said Jo.

"And you guys are the BEETLEBORGS! I've heard the stories!" said Rich.

"Rangers, this is no time for memories. We need to get a plan of action for you guys so that you take down these.... what are they called again?" asked Ally.

"Their the Magnavores. But, we don't HAVE our powers anymore. They were lost when we destroyed their leader, Vexor." said Roland.

"Not to worry! I can just use some of your DNA and connect you to the Morphing Grid!" said Mr. Pamon.

"But, that's not how we got our powers." said Drew, "We got them with magic. And we haven't seen Flabber, the one who gave us our powers, in a long time." said Drew again.

"NOT A PROBLEM, BEETLEBORGS!" said a mysterious voice. Then, out of nowhere, came Flabber and Art Fortunes, the creator of the Beetleborg Comics.

"FLABBER! ART!" said the former-Borgs as they hugged Flabber and Art.

"I can use Art's drawing skills to revive your powers!" said Flabber.

"And I've already got them drawn up!" said Art as he pulled out his drawing pad with the Beetleborgs costumes on it. Flabber began using his magic to create the costumes and the Beetle Bonders. The Rangers were ASTONISHED by the magic they saw. Now they were believers of the wonders of magic. Michael looked at the Rangers, and they pulled out their morphers.

"IS EVERYONE READY!?!" yelled Michael.

"READY!" said the Beetleborgs and the Rangers.

"BEETLE BONDERS!" yelled the Beetleborgs as they summoned their transformation weapons.

"BEETLE BLAST!" they yelled again as they activated their Transformation Sequence.

Out came the Blue Beetleborg, followed by the Green Beetleborg, then the Red Beetleborg, and finally, the White Beetleborg.

The Power Rangers and the Beetleborgs. A force to be reckoned with. They teleported in front of the Magnavores, a Gaiarc monster, and a group of Gaiarc Minions.

"Hold it right there, Magnavores!" yelled the Beetleborgs with their newly restored powers.

"WHAT!?! THEIR POWERS ARE BACK!?!" said Shadowborg, very confused.

"POWER RANGERS! BEETLEBORGS!" yelled the entire group of Superheroes. After that, red, blue, black, green, yellow, and white smoke appeared behind them. Following the smoke came an explosion, showing the entrance of a powerful team-up.

Michael and Drew started fighting five Minions. Michael spun, and then kicked one in the stomach. Drew sensed a Minion sneaking from behind. He used his newly regained telekinesis powers to gain the upper hand. Drew ran behind one of the Minions before it could attack him, and then he kicked the Minion into another one. Michael looked around, and saw that a few more Minions had joined the party. He sped up on top of a building, and then jumped off of it. Michael landed on top of two Minions, crushing them. He then pulled out the weapon that was in his holster, the Engine Blaster. He performed a Spin Attack, spinning around and shooting at the Minions. Drew pulled out his Stinger Blade and began hacking and slashing minions. Before the two of them knew it, the Minions they were facing were gone.

Evan and Josh began fighting two Minions, but more showed up in the fight. Evan activated his special powers to get rid of the Minions easily, his super strength. Evan punched a Minion in the chest, sending the Minion flying into a billboard. He put his attention to another Minion that attacked him head on. BIG mistake. Evan took his fist punched the Minion in the face, sending that Minion flying into the same billboard as the other one. Evan then did a spin kick on two Minions. After the kick followed a blaster from his Engine Blaster. Then, Josh used his Invisibility power to sneak up behind three Minions that were on top of a building. He pushed them off the building, and they were destroyed at the bottom. Before Evan and Josh knew it, the Minions they were facing ran away out of fear.

Next up was Rich and Roland. Roland activated his special power, super-speed. Seconds after he activated his power, two Minions snuck up behind him. Rich warned him about the Minions, so, Roland laid a trap. He and Rich began to run into a wall, then he ran UP the wall, jumped behind the Minion's and attacked them by kicking the both of them into the wall. Then, Rich sensed another two Minions coming from a building above. They began to fall off the building, hoping to jump on Roland. But, they were too slow. Roland super-jumped in the air and shot the two minions with his blaster before they could get down on Rich. Rich jumped on the building as well. Then, three more Minions where going up. They past each other, Rich and Roland turned, shooting the three Minions in the back.

Savannah pulled out her Engine Blaster and put it into Rod Mode. She hacked and slashed her way through five Minions. She then put it back into Blaster Mode, and shot three Minions. Monica soon followed the same order, taking down seven Minions. Then, the sisters were back-to-back. Jo pulled out her Stinger Blaster and began shooting the Minions. But, more came in and surrounded the girls. The others came and helped them clear out the Minions. Now, only the Magnavores were left.

"You're mine, Shadowborg!" said Josh. He began fighting Shadowborg, who was relatively weak without the extra power Vexor used to give him. Josh had the upper hand, and snuck up behind him with Invisibility, weakening him. Shadowborg regrouped with the other Magnavores who were weakened by the other heroes.

"Thunder Stinger!" said Drew and the other Beetleborgs.

"Ready..." said Michael

"Aim..." said Rich and Drew at the same time

"FIRE!" said the Rangers and the Beetleborgs altogether.

YES! The Magnavores are no more! Or are they? Out of no where, Shadowborg was enlarge, probably because Ugatz knew the Rangers would defeated them easily. Shadowborg began terrorizing the city, destroying buildings and billboards, roads and traffic lights. The Rangers looked at the Beetleborgs.

"Don't worry! We'll use our Megazord! Just hang back!" said Michael.

Combination Sequence, ACTIVATE!" yelled the other Rangers as the Engine Megazord and the Red Battlezord began combining. The Battlezord's legs grew longer, and turned around, combining to the back up the Engine Megazord's body. The arms of the Red Battlezord turned to the shoulders of the Engine Megazord, looking as if they were mounted cannons. The head of the Battlezord came off and went on the head of the Megazord. It was complete.

"ENGINE BATTLE MEGAZORD!" said the Rangers as the combination sequence was finished.

"All cannons, FIRE!" said Michael as the cannons of the shoulders and the cannons of the arms began charging. They fired, and Shadowborg was completely obliterated. This time, it stayed down. The Rangers were whooping and yeahing as the monster was destroyed.

BACK AT THE COMMAND CENTER...

"Rangers, those zords are AMAZING!" said Drew.

"YEAH! And so are your weapons!" said Roland.

"YEAH, all that stuff is FLABBERIFIC!" said Flabber.

"....What about our powers?" asked Jo.

"You get to keep them! Mr. Pamon used your DNA to put it into the Morphing Grid! You're Beetleborgs again!" said Art.

"Wow, thank you Mr. Pamon." said Josh.

"AYI YI YI YI YI! What a team you guys make!" said Alpha.

"Maybe we can still do this team-up thing more often?" asked Drew.

"Of course we can, dude!" said Michael.

"YOGOS!" yelled Ugatz and the top of his lungs.

"Y... yes, my lord?" asked General Yogos.

"YOU FAILED ME AGAIN!" said the Overlord.

"But sire, I have an even better plan...." said Yogos.

"No, I don't want to hear it. Get out of my face!" he said.

"My Lord, I think I know what his plan is..." said General Kelgalesia.

ROLL CREDITS....

________________________________-

Next Time:
Brainwashed - Part I

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Very action packed and entertaining chapter well done on the final result.

Crimson Jazz

Episode VIII
Brainwashed - Part I​

"My Lord, I have a plan." said General Neidas.

"I have no time to listen to any of your pathetic plans." said Overlord Ugatz.

"Please my Lord. Hear me out. I suggest that we kidnap the Beetleborgs and turn them AGAINST the Rangers." said Neidas

"....*signs*.... Fine, we can TRY it, but I doubt it will work." said Ugatz.

The Beetleborgs were walking to school. They took a shortcut through an alley, which was a big mistake. A large group of Minions surrounded them, and General Neidas came out from nowhere. He walked up to them while Gaiarc Minions were holding them. Then, suddenly, they all teleported from the scene and onto Overlord Ugatz's ship. Before they knew it, the Beetleborgs were strapped to a table. They struggled and struggled, but attempts were futile. Either they were about to die, or they were going to be brainwashed. Overlord Ugatz came over, and pointed a large device at them. It was probably a brainwashing device. Josh kept his eyes closed through the whole procedure, fortunately, he was the only one who was not affected. The Beetleborgs stood, with Josh pretending to be brainwashed.

"Now Beetleborgs. What is your primary mission?" asked General Neidas.

"To destroy the Power Rangers." said the Beetleborgs, with Josh pretending.

"Now, go to the Rangers current location and attack them, with no remorse." said Overlord Ugatz.

The Rangers were at the park, playing baseball. Monica sat out, once again, as usual.. It was a two-on-two, Michael and Savannah versus Rich and Evan. Final inning. Michael was at third base, waiting for Savannah to get him home. She was up at bat, and Evan was the pitcher, who had a good arm because of his strength power. He threw the ball, super fast, and Savannah hit air. One out. On the second pitch, Evan threw he a fast-screwball, and she hit air again. Two outs. The final out, and they couldn't afford to lose this one. She gripped the bat very tightly, and looked at Michael. He winked at her, and she smiled. Evan threw. SHE HIT! Over Evan and past Rich. She hit Michael home, and they won the game, with her getting the final point, running as fast as she can.

"Alright! Come her girl!" said Michael as he grabbed Savannah and picked her up.

"Hey, there go goes the others!" said Monica.

"Hey, you guys weren't at school. What happened?" asked Michael.

Just then, Josh went over to the Rangers and told them what happened.

"That Gaiarc King brainwashed them! They've been brainwashed to destroy you guys!" said Josh.

"What about you?"

"I kept my eyes closed and my mind set on something else. I guess they can't brainwash me with me mind on something else." said Josh.

"This is boring!" said Drew as he and the Beetleborgs pulled out their Beetle Bonders.

"BEETLE BONDERS!" yelled the Beetleborgs as they summoned their transformation weapons.

"BEETLE BLAST!" they yelled again as they activated their Transformation Sequence.

Out came the Blue Beetleborg, followed by the Green Beetleborg, then the Red Beetleborg, all brainwashed to destroy the Ragners.

"We don't want to fight." said Rich.

"It's too late for that. Our master has given us our orders!" said Roland.

"Guys, we have to stop them, just stall until my dad can figure out what to do." said Michael, "So... let's RANGER UP! IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!" said Michael as the Rangers pulled out their morphers. They turned the handle, and the Transformation Sequence began.

"BEETLE BONDER!" yelled Josh as he summoned his transformation weapon.

"BEETLE BLAST!" he yelled again as he activated his Transformation Sequence.

Out came the Power Rangers and the White Beetleborg. They began fighting the other three Beetleborgs. But just then, Minions came alongside the other Beetleborgs.

Michael and Josh started fighting five Minions. Michael spun, and then kicked one in the stomach. Josh sensed a Minion sneaking from behind. He used his invisibility powers to gain the upper hand. Josh ran behind one of the Minions before it could attack him, and then he kicked the Minion into another one. Michael looked around, and saw that a few more Minions had joined the party. He sped up on top of a building, and then jumped off of it. Michael landed on top of two Minions, crushing them. He then pulled out the weapon that was in his holster, the Engine Blaster. He performed a Spin Attack, spinning around and shooting at the Minions. Josh pulled out his Herucles Blade and began hacking and slashing minions. Before the two of them knew it, the Minions they were facing were gone. But, Drew came up behind Michael and slashed him in the back, knocking him to the floor. Then Josh began fighting Drew, but Drew again gained the upper hand and slashed Josh and the front of his Beetle suit.

Evan and Rich began fighting two Minions, but more showed up in the fight. Evan activated his special powers to get rid of the Minions easily, his super strength. Evan punched a Minion in the chest, sending the Minion flying into a billboard. He put his attention to another Minion that attacked him head on. BIG mistake. Evan took his fist punched the Minion in the face, sending that Minion flying into the same billboard as the other one. Evan then did a spin kick on two Minions. After the kick followed a blaster from his Engine Blaster. He and Rich began to run into a wall, then he ran UP the wall, jumped behind the Minion's and attacked them by kicking the both of them into the wall. Then, Rich sensed another two Minions coming from a building above. They began to fall off the building, hoping to jump on Roland. But, they were too slow. Roland super-jumped in the air and shot the two minions with his blaster before they could get down on Rich. Rich jumped on the building as well. Then, three more Minions where going up. They past each other, Rich and Roland turned, shooting the three Minions in the back. Then, Roland came out of nowhere using his speed to send Evan and Rich dizzy, spinning them around and round.

Savannah pulled out her Engine Blaster and put it into Rod Mode. She hacked and slashed her way through five Minions. She then put it back into Blaster Mode, and shot three Minions. Monica soon followed the same order, taking down seven Minions. Then, the sisters were back-to-back. Jo pulled out her Stinger Blaster and began shooting the sisters. The weapon was too powerful for them, and they fell back with the rest of the Rangers. Ugatz must have energized their power.

"It's over Rangers!" said Drew as he pulled out the Thunder Stinger.

To Be Continued...

Next Time:
Brainwashed - Part II

Haku

<3
Very awesome chapter, I have a sense that something big is going to happen for the next chapter just a thought but I look forward into seeing the outcome.

Crimson Jazz

Maybe there will be. Stay tuned and be amazed.

Episode IX
Brainwashed - Part II​

"General Neidas, come to me!" said Overlord Ugatz on his throne.

"Yes, my lord? What is thy bidding?" asked General Neidas.

"I want you to summon two monsters. Take those monsters and have them help the Beetleborgs.

"Yes, my lord. It will be done!" replied General Neidas, who began to walk out of his Lord's chambers.

"And Neidas?" said the Overlord.

"Yes, my master?" asked Neidas.

"The monsters WILL NOT be defeated!" said Ugatz.

General Neidas walked away from the chambers, and into the Hall of Summoning. He picked up some ashes from the Urn of Shells, threw them into the fire in front of him, and began reciting the summoning words.

"From the ashes of the Engine-Gaiarc War, I SUMMON you, Batwing and Totem!" yelled General Neidas.

"It's so great to be back!" said Totem.

"Yes! It's good to see familiar faces, General Neidas." said Batwing.

"We have no time for pleasantries. Lord Ugatz has work for the two of you..."

"Thunder Stinger! FIRE!" said the Blue Beetleborg as he fired the weapon.

Just then, Josh threw himself in front of the blast, sacrificing himself from the Rangers. The Rangers were devastated, and the White Beetleborg was no more. The Beetleborgs showed no remorse to their friend, and began to fire up the Thunder Stinger again. Soon after, the Rangers disappeared. Thanks to Flabber's magic, the Rangers were still alive. They looked around, and noticed that they weren't in Heaven, but back at the Command Center. Michael and the other Rangers stood up, with Flabber, Art, Mr. Pamon, Alpha, and Ally standing around them, helping the Rangers up.

"How are we going to stop the Beetleborgs? We may have them outnumbered, but Ugatz will just keep increasing their power." said Rich.

"You'll use this. It's a Reverse Transmitter that removes any traces of brainwash activity from a person's mind. Just spray it in Roland, Jo, and Drew's faces, and their brains will be wiped of Ugatz's interference." said Art.

"But, what about Josh?" asked Michael.

"What you saw was very real indeed. The.... the White Beetleborg is.... dead..." said Flabber as he and Art began crying.

"Don't worry. His sacrifice won't go in vain. Leave the Gaiarc to us!" said Evan, patting them on the shoulders.

The Rangers teleported back to the park were the Brainwashed Beetleborgs were still reeking havoc. This time, two monster were with them. The Beetleborgs and the two Gaiarc Monsters turned around, seeing the Power Rangers. Drew began to speak, but there was no time for words. The Rangers rushed their brainwashed friends, and began attacking them. First up was Michael, facing Drew. Michael spun, and then kicked Drew in the stomach. Then, Drew did an uppercut and socked Michael in the helmet. Michael replied with an spin kick to the foot, tripping Drew. But, Drew kicked himself back up, and grabbed Michael's arms. But, Michael gained the upper hand and sprayed the De-Washer in Drew's face. The spray circulated through his helmet, and knocked Drew out cold. Michael sat him under a tree.

Next up was Rich and Roland. Roland activated his special power, super-speed. Seconds after he activated his power, he tried to sneak up behind Rich. But, Rich was quick as well, using his special powers to track Roland, kicking him in the stomach. Roland then retaliated with a punch to the chest, pushing Rich back. Rich then told Roland to follow him try and keep up. Roland followed Rich, beating him to the spot. All part of the plan. Taking out his Engine Blaster, he shoots a brick wall, sending some bricks down on Roland, knocking him out cold. Michael passed Rich the De-Washer, and sprays it in Roland's face, circulating it through his helmet.

There was only Jo left to De-brain wash. Savannah and Monica were both fighting her. Jo pulled out her Stinger Blaster and began shooting the girl Rangers. With a distraction, the sisters could find a weakness. Monica was the bait, taking each blaster, but dodging some. Then, Savannah came up from behind Jo and took out her Engine Blaster, putting it into Rod Mode. She slashed Jo's back two times, sending the Beetleborg to her feet. The DE-Washer spray was passed to Monica, who sprayed it in Jo's face, with the spray circulating through her helmet. They put Jo and Roland under a tree next to Drew, so that when they woke up, they wouldn't be in harms way. Now, it was time to defeat the monsters.

"All right guys, let's get rid of these baddies!" said Michael as he pulled out his Road Sabre.

"Ready....." said Michael, preparing the Highway Buster.

"Aim....." said Rich, preparing to aim the Junction Rifle at the monsters.

"Fire!" said the Rangers altogether.

The monster were gone, and the day was saved. Or was it? The monsters were still alive! Impossible! Unless of course, they had armor that could withstand such a blast. They Rangers knew that they couldn't get rid of those shields. The city was doomed. And soon, so would the world. Or would it? Out of nowhere, a person was seen running towards the monsters, it clad white armor with Hercules beetle horns on top of his head.

"KIYAH!" said Josh, the White Beetleborg, whom everyone thought was dead. He pulled out his Hercules Blade, and began slashing the monsters. After ten hits on each monster, the monsters shields were down.

"Josh! How..." said Michael, before Josh interrupted.

"I don't know how I came back to life. All I can remember before the blast hit was seeing a White Bull, riding towards me, and saved me from the very brink of death." said Josh.

"Interesting...." said Rich.

Just then, the Rangers Go-Phones rang.

"Rangers, combined the Highway Buster and the Junction Rifle to create the Buster Rifle!" said Mr. Pamon.

"RIGHT!" said the Rangers.

"BUSTER RIFLE, POWER UP!" said Michael and Rich, as they were the ones holding the Highway Buster and the Junction Rifle.

"Ready....." said Michael.

"Aim....." said Rich.

"Fire! FULL BLAST!" said the Rangers altogether.

"YOU FAILED ME AGAIN, NEIDAS! IS IT SO HARD TO FIND GOOD HELP ANYMORE!?" said the Overlord Ugatz from his ship. "MAGIC STAFF OF DOOM, MAKE MY MONSTER GROW!" he yelled, throwing his Magic Staff into the soil of the Earth. The two monsters grew, and the Rangers began summoning their zords.

The Wolf Engine and the Shark Engine combined to become to large blasters on each of the Megazord's arms. Now, the megazord was FULLY complete. The initiated the Combination Sequence, and the Engine Megazord and the Red Battlezord began combining. The Battlezord's legs grew longer, and turned around, combining to the back up the Engine Megazord's body. The arms of the Red Battlezord turned to the shoulders of the Engine Megazord, looking as if they were mounted cannons. The head of the Battlezord came off and went on the head of the Megazord. It was complete.

"All cannons, FIRE!" said Michael as the cannons of the shoulders and the cannons of the arms began charging. Four balls of energy fired from out of the four cannons, and the monsters were completely obliterated. This time, they stayed down. The Rangers were whooping and yeahing as the monster was destroyed. But, now they needed to check out the Beetleborgs.

"Hey Josh, are they okay?" asked Michael.

"Yeah, they're waking up now." said Josh as he powered down.

"POWER DOWN!" said the Rangers.

"What.... what happened to us?" asked Drew.

"King Ugatz brainwashed the three of you and tried to make you destroy us. Of course, we stopped him..." said Savannah.

"Destroy you? What? I don't remember any of that? And why do I feel like something hard hit me over my head?" asked Roland. Rich hid his face, for it was him.

"So...what are the four of you going to do now?" asked Evan.

"I... I think we should ask our parents to move us back to Charterville. Chicago doesn't need us." said Jo.

"Why not?" asked Monica.

"Because, it's already protected by the best damn team I've ever seen." said Josh.

The Rangers began blushing, for they never heard such a complement.

Back at the Command Center...

"But, won't we ever see each other again?" asked Drew.

"Drew.... I guarantee that. Put your fists in here Rangers and Beetleborgs." said Michael, putting out his fist. The others followed, and they formed a circle with their fists.

"No matter happens, we'll always be friends. You'll be in our hearts." said Michael again as he nodded at Drew, who nodded at Rich, who nodded at Roland, who nodded at Evan, who nodded at Jo, who nodded at Savannah and Monica, who nodded at Drew.

"May the Power protect you. All four of you." said Michael finally. The group clashed fists together, a reference to the Forever Red episode. The Beetleborgs teleported with the help of Flabber's magic, waving their final goodbyes to the Power Rangers. But, who knows. Maybe they'll all see each other again. Roll credits...

Next Time:
Return of an Old Ranger - Part I

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Great chapter and nice addition adding the somewhat cliffhanger at the ending.

Crimson Jazz

Episode X
Return of an Old Ranger - Part I​

It has been two weeks since the Rangers have heard from their friends, the Beetleborgs. They had found out from their principal that the four of them had moved back to Charterville with their parents. The Rangers were still fascinated by Drew's calling of them the best damn team he had ever seen. Since then, the city has been quiet. The Gaiarac have not been sighted for those same two weeks. Did they give up? Not likely. The Rangers knew they were still out there, for the Gaiarc would not give up until the Rangers were destroyed, or they were destroyed.

Before the Beetleborgs left, Josh, the white Beetleborg, was seemingly killed by his brainwashed friends. He returned, and revealed that he was saved by a White Bull. Whatever he meant by White Bull was beyond anyone. But, Michael could not help but ponder what Josh meant by "White Bull." Maybe it was a Spirit of a lost Engine or something, but Michael just could not get his mind off of it. Anyway, Michael could not bother with it now. It was the sixth and final period, and Michael never faced such a harder Mathematics test. After taking more than twenty minutes to finished it, Michael took the test up to the teacher, hoping he would pass this test.

The bell rang, and Michael never ran as fast as he did without his speed powers. He hurried to his locker, and went up to the train station. Up there, he met Savannah, Rich, Evan, and Monica, all who were waiting for Michael. They caught the Metra train downtown, as it was a day off from Ranger duty for them. The the boys went to different stores by themselves, such as GameStop, World FootLocker, and BestBuy. The girls went to different stores such as Banana Republic, Old Navy, JC Penny, Lady FootLocker, and FYE. Then, they all met up and went to watch a new movie that came out, Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins. It was the funniest movie that Michael had ever seen Martin Lawrence in, and James Earl Jones voice was too commanding, reminding him of his father.

As they got on the train to get back home, they heard a large BOOM. The train slid off the tracks and flipped over. Everyone was okay, but the Rangers check all of the cars, just to make sure. As they walked outside, they saw a large monster terrorizing the Downtown area that the Rangers had just come from. Wait, this was not monster.... no.... this was a ZORD. The Rangers exited the train and ran for some shadows so they can morph. They pulled out their morphers and Michael looked at everyone.

"You guys READY!?!" asked Michael.

"READY!" said the others.

The Morphing Sequence had begun.

They then called upon their Zords.

The Zords began roaring as the Megazord sequence was activated. The Lion Engine became the hips and the legs. The Bear Engine became the abdomen. And, the Condor Engine became the arms, the chest, and the head. And, their it was. The Engine Megazord once again. The Wolf Engine and the Shark Engine combined to become to large blasters on each of the Megazord's arms. Now, the megazord was FULLY complete.

"This Zord looks tough! Let's combined the Megazords!" said Michael.

"Right!" said the other Rangers.

"INITIATING COMBINATION SEQUENCE!" yelled the Rangers.

The Rangers initiated the Combination Sequence, and the Engine Megazord and the Red Battlezord began combining. The Battlezord's legs grew longer, and turned around, combining to the back up the Engine Megazord's body. The arms of the Red Battlezord turned to the shoulders of the Engine Megazord, looking as if they were mounted cannons. The head of the Battlezord came off and went on the head of the Megazord. It was complete.

"Ahh, hello Power Rangers!" said General Neidas, revealing himself to be the controller of the Zord attacking Downtown.

"Neidas! So this is why guys have been hiding!" said Michael.

"Come here pathetic Rangers, I will RIP you Megazord apart, LIMB FROM LIMB!" said Neidas as his dragon-looking Megazord charged the Rangers' Megazord. It began scratching the Megazord, but the Rangers were retaliating back. They seemed even-fit, until General Neidas summoned the Savage Sword, a sword of Evil energies. He began attacking the Rangers with the Savage Sword, damaging it very badly. But, the Rangers stood firm. But not for long.

Back at the Command Center, Mister Pamon was handing was seemed to be a white helmet, to a man with blonde, neck cut, hair, who was clad in white armor, similar to Ranger armor. The man began walking around the Command Center, feeling as if he had been their before. He touched his suit, as if he had been in this sort of suit before. As he was done walking around, he put his helmet on a computer desktop, and Mr. Pamon began talking to him.

"You have shown us that not only are you an experienced Ranger, but that you are also show skill in the battlefield and you are the only Ranger out there who is willing to assist the other Power Rangers. From here on in, you are now the White Engine Power Ranger, the new Sixth Ranger. The Engine you control is the White Bull, and you will discover other weapons just like the other Rangers did." said Mr. Pamon.

"Thank you, Mr. Pamon. It's good to be back in action!" said the man, who put his helmet on. He teleported Downtown to help the other Rangers.

"This guy is too tough! He's breaking through our armor!" said Monica, looking at the Megazord's Status.

"We're going down!" yelled Michael as the Megazord fell to the ground.

The Rangers fell out of the Megazord, which was badly damaged. They got up, and saw that Neidas' Megazord was gone. But, the threat was not. A monster came up to them, and they began fighting the monster. But, some Minions came, and the Rangers began fighting them.

Evan began fighting two Minions, but more showed up in the fight. He used his Garage Launcher to gain the upper hand. Evan charged up an attack, hacking and slashing a Minion, sending the Minion flying. He put his attention to another Minion. This Minion kicked Evan in the knee, and it hurt. BIG mistake. Evan took his weapon and attack the Minion with an uppercut, sending that Minion flying into the other one from before. Evan then did a spin kick on two Minions. After the kick followed a blast from his Engine Blaster. Before Evan knew it, the Minion's he was facing ran away out of fear.

Next up was Rich. With his Cowl Laster and Engine Blaster, Rich defeated the Minions with ease, shooting them in the chest, their weak spots. Rich super-jumped in the air and shot the two minions with his blasters before they could jump on him. He looked around, and saw three more coming towards him. They past each other, and Rich turned, shooting the three Minions in the back.

Savannah pulled out her Engine Blaster and put it into Rod Mode to match her Bridge Axe. She hacked and slashed her way through five Minions. She then put it back into Blaster Mode, and shot three Minions. Monica soon followed the same order, taking down seven Minions with the spectacular power of her Racing Bullet. Then, the sisters were confronted by Minions and Mysterio.

Michael started fighting five Minions and Mysterio, defending the sisters. He pulled out his Engine Blaster and put it in Rod Mode to match his Road Sabre. He also used his superspeed powers to attack faster. Michael ran behind one of the Minions before it could attack him, and then he slashed the Minion with both weapons. He looked around, and Michael saw that the Scorponock monster was charging at him. Michael sped behind him, slashing him in the back. But, this monster was strong. It attacked Michael and slashed him on the chest, and Michael fell back. Then as the other Rangers tried to attack Mysterio, but, the monster fired multiple laser blasts at them, sending them back. Everyone's powers were exhausted, and they were demorphed, unexpectedly. It seemed all over until a white light came down. From the light emerged a Ranger.

"KI-YAH!" said the White Engine Power Ranger as he began attacking the monster. As slashed and slashed, and before he knew it, the monster was destroyed. He turned away from the explosion that destroyed the monster, and walked towards the other Rangers. He put his weapon away, and powered down, revealing himself to be Justin Stewart, the former-Blue Turbo Ranger.

"Just like old times!" said Justin as he walked towards the Rangers, helping them up.

End episode. Roll Credits.....

Next Time:
Return of an Old Ranger - Part II

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter! I didn't expect it to be up so soon but well done on the ending result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back