• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Power Boost synthesis... how or what level?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hitokiri2006

ok, in order to get the moogle to synthesize power boosts, you need the guard recipe + whatever else. I apparently got the recipe a while back as i can create defense boosts.

I see a ????? when i go to synthesize with a moogle. Could that be it? What level does the moogle have to be at?

Also, the strat guide says you can buy most of these itmes...but how do you get a moogle to sell them?

Last edited:

almostawhisper

Haha I had the same problem. you have to use a serenity crystal to get the item of a higher rank on the defenc\se boost once youve already created it.

hitokiri2006

haha, yeah, I noticed that when I was messing around right after I posted.
You know, if you get the final weapons of donals and goofy, you are able to use a serenity stone and they become "+" weapons.
I wanted to try wit hthe ultima weapon, but remembered that all the orichulum+'s were gone.

What I am doing is getting as many power boosts and defense boosts as possible to take on Seph. That mofo keeps destroying me and I'm at lvl 75 with all forms maxed.

swks26

i made my Save The Queen to be a Save The Queen+ .. and the only difference was.. the Save The Queen+ has a MP Hastega @@

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
Sephiroth is a pain in this game, I think he found steroids after he got whooped back in the coliseum.

I have all the weapons, now I need the items, they made synthesis fun in this game.

I am a Primo Moogle too, but Moogle level just adds to what materials are cut in half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back