• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Posts are gone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I was wondering what happened to my post count? they post count is all gone. I used to have a ton of posts. I noticed that some people still have the same amount, or a lot. How can I get my post count back again?:(

Anti-Dark

the forums were restarted completely, everyone had to start from scratch in every aspect of the forum, only usernames and dates were retained, Silh used to have the power of post restoration, but it was taken away by TM for some reason

Anti-Dark

well see blaise, you had no reason to complain about losing post count, I didn't complain, but I did ask for mine back, I deserved to get them back, so Silh restored all of mine, Sealightbreeze, if she is the one I remember, had atleast 3000 posts, so theres a big difference between the numbers

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Yeah, I had a little over that amount. It was just such a surprise to see all the post count gone again. It is no big deal, I can bring the post count up again. I was just wondering what had happened. Oh well :eek:

Last edited:

Trueheart3

wow, that was a large post count. You should really give the post count back to them. Actually, everyone should have their stuff again. Why start over again? it is like we are being punished or something. No wonder others have not come back

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Yeah, pm TM...I got mine back.

The RPG was overbalanced and out of wack. Newbs were getting gil way too quickly (remember Sephiroth 2? 1 bil in his first 2 days) and the bots were overly easy.

Right now something's up with the RPG...no idea what it is. Best bet is to go look in the RPG inferno.

Z

Ziru

The Midnighter said he really doesnt read his messages unless they are about the site. So good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back