• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

poster duty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_pro

ok what was the fastest you could put up all the posters my best time was 0'58''19'''

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
For everyone who's stuck on that part....me too. I'm posting an explanation later today. I might do it during lunch at school or probably after school.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok....so here's the explanation:

You need to level up all of your forms: Valor Form, Wisdom Form, Master Form, and Final Form. These are the abilities you need from those forms listed:

High level jump - Valor form
Run faster/dashing - Wisdom Form
Aerial dodge - Master Form
Glide - Final Form

You need all these abilities to get 30 seconds or less for that dang poster duty mission. Happy leveling up!

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
haha no offense but that wasnt really an explanation. i usually start by going to the right when it starts, and get the 3 posters there (green building thing). i glide across to the other 3 (on top of a blue thing) and then i just circle round till i reach 20.
0'43''08'''

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Man that mini game was easy '0'28'34
Damn if U guys need help with this one, my god U guys are gonna be asking for help like crazy on the Cargo Climb Mission, God i hated that one, having to get that thing up there in 15 secs. was a tough job, but i got it in 0'14'93

Fire Tears

australian sora said:
WTf is the point of this?

Why did you get the attitude? We're here to talk about KH2 and this is right on topic. Some people got different interest they want to talk about and if you can't respect that then you'll have to find another board where everyone is just like you. Happy hunting, Sebastion (not the crab, I get that quote from Cruel Intentions)

Anyway, I only played Poster Duty once and I had fun, even though it took me 1 whole minute. When I found out it was supposed to be 30 seconds, I almost freaked out but then I'm just finding out you can use drive mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back