• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post all theroies Here!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

surge345

Besides the extreamly stupid ones i want to all that people have come up with:)
and please dont flame me for doing this while im still a noob.

theotherwhitesora

I think that Sora and Bhk are playable but it will be separate crossing plotlines but Sora will be the character you are the most sorta like Squall and Laguna on FFVIII.

karthikg

I think that Sora and Bhk are playable but it will be separate crossing plotlines but Sora will be the character you are the most sorta like Squall and Laguna on FFVIII.

i think its gonna be like com where after u beat it with sora, u can play with bhk..

Sora is Barbie

:cool:I believe that there will be an epic final battle, that strecthes across the universe. In order to save the worlds, Sora and the gang (by "gang" I mean EVERYONE) will have to break the World Order, and go to world to world, and destroy any amount of evil that is left.

This could mean destroying all of the keyholes, to make it impossible for the incident of Kingdom Hearts happen again. This would probably mean seperating all of the worlds like they were supposed to, and that would probably lead up with Sora leaving the gang and going their seperate ways......

...but they would still all remain friends, because of their hearts. That would be such a sad ending. ^_^ But really cool to the storyline, ne? *watches Titanic*

~Aros1588

Sora is a barbie: Intersting theory. That would be fun to watch ^___^; Strange, but fun.

I'm not too sure about being able to play as Sora and BHK, but if you could, that would be awesome!

But I think the theory I agree with most is theotherwhitesora's idea that Sora's and BHK's paths will cross at one point in the game and it'll build up from there....but not into another Titanic-type storyline o__o;;

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
My theory about Chain of Memories Poem...BACKED UP WITH EVIDENCE!!!

"Walking this road,
Without you,
To remake forgotten promises and meet you at roads end.

Faded Memories,
Reconstucted Memories,
A dream - a dream of you,
In a world without you.

The dream I see in the world without you,
Torn dream, like a memory from the far past,
I'd like to put it together,
With you..."

I was just reading KeyBladeKid1127's post on how they think the poem is from BHK's Eyes...but I think it may be from Namine. Here's my analysis of the poem:

"Walking this road without you" --> Namine is no longer walking a road with Sora, since after he awakens his memories of her will be gone.

"To remake forgotten promises, and meet you at roads end" --> the "forgotten promises" are the promises that Sora and Namine made before he entered the memory pod, about them never forgetting one another.

"Faded Memories, Reconstucted Memories" --> Sora's memories from Castle Oblivion are fading way by every second, but his old memories are being reconstructed.

"A dream - a dream of you, In a world without you" --> Namine is thinking or "dreaming" of Sora since she will technically no longer be a part of Sora's memories.

"The dream I see in the world without you, Torn dream, like a memory from the far past" --> Sora and Namine's memories of each other are torn because Sora will no longer remember Namine becuase of the machine but for Namine, Sora will be a memory "...from the far past".

"I'd like to put it together, With you..." --> Now that Namine knows that Sora will no longer remember her, she would like to put the memories about their friendship back together when they meet up again. (Twilight Town possibly???)

So what do you guys think about my theory? Oh and please, no flaming...

*Oathkeeper*"

KeybladeShadow88

the way i figure it, sora will end up being a king of something, I have no real evidence to back it up, I just think it would be interesting, because he always wore that crown necklace and it's the only thing he kept from his original clothes when he went and changed into cooler stuff, and did anyone else realize that soras necklace was the keychain that formed oblivion, i just thought that it was weird that he would have the keychain that formed a dark keyblade around his neck the whole game....

Oblivion14

If you wanna hear a theory with no proof (making it more of a random speculation) I think KH will end with all the fragmented worlds being reunited to make the world in its true form, like it was before darkness was born in peoples hearts

Dream_Gazer

Hi!!!

this is my first post here!!!!! yaaahoooo!!!

Well, I'm not a natural english speaker so, be patient ok??

I think (as many people) the BHK is Sora's half and Riku and Kairi hava a lost half too because the 3 of them lost their hearts in KH, in final mix Riku hears a voice (Mikey's voice) saying to him your heart was left behind an you are in the place where the hearts go when are separated from the body, Mikey and Riku can't pass through the door to the light for this reason...that makes me think, Mikey lost his heart too????
In an Ansem report he says when a person become a heartless his body and heart are separated and the heart don't go to the darkness realm, go to another site, the wolrd of inbetwen where the non existent ones are from, is confusing....but the Unknown says Sora is not complete....
And in one of the 13 points of deep dive you can read "the other Ansem report, a creation born of ignorance", new heartless or "the third enemy, the non-existent ones" (another point) so I think Sora is the keyblade master of darkness realm and BHK keyblade master of light realm there must be another keyblade master for the world of inbetween "the third keyblade".
So I noticed of one more thing, in the trailer of KH2 in the scene of Hollow Bastion whit the Unknowns Sora Gooffie an Donald can beat the normal heartles but the white ones are stronger this is because this heartless are from Twilight Twon a place filled of light "look at your shadow the more light the stronger you shadow becomes"
I think this isn't a new opinion, but don't forgget all the clues in the game leading at this direction

Dreamgazer.

C

Chaos_Lord

okay. first of all is this whole thing about axel and BHK being soras other sides true? if so, then in the TGS 2004 trailer when sora uses his drive meter he bends his back as if he is in pain or if you will sorta like in DBZ then this "shell" comes around him and he breaks out of it and his clothes turn red. now is that him fusing with goofy, or axel breaking out of sora and unleashing his true power. and maybe later in the game he can unleash BHK? and maybe sora is just a shell of BHK and axel. I dont know if i am right so please comment and fix, flame, do whatever just i want to know if i am right or wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back