• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Worlds/Chars for Kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Keyblade

yeah..so like..if there is going to be a KH3..what worlds or characters do you think would be in it?

Since Pirates of the Carribean 2 and 3 are being worked on right now..theres a possible maybe that Potc 2 and or 3 would be involved.
-The Muppets (I forgot they were disney related)
-Lilo and Stitch World/Hawaii
-Toy Story 1 or 2
-Lion King 2 (or 1 and a half)
-The Bouncer/characters from the Bouncer(Xion looks like a messed up Sora anyhow..)
-101 Dalmations
-Bambi
-The Brave little Toaster
-A Bugs Life
-Cinderella
-Snow White
-Ducktales
-Darkwing Duck
-Dumbo
-The world/charcters from Dragon Quest
-Radiata Stories (world or characters)
-Unlimited Saga (world or characters)
-Zack from FF7 o.o
-Star Ocean 3 (world or characters)
-Legend of Dragoon Characters or World
-The Fox and the Hound
-Gargoyles
-Hunchback of Notredame

Theres more..but theres my base list o.o

Hybrid Keyblade

if it didnt have worlds..then your character would be in just one solitary world..and that would mean you get to move around more within that world..like in the FF games..maybe the japanese will get like..a KH2:Overdrive which will have a second version to the Knights ending which will tell us more.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
wait...mayb there could characters frm e first 6 FF series....bt i dun think Nomura would add them in since he take some risk 2 added Vivi n Setzer in Kh2

Hybrid Keyblade

The keyblades would have to come from somewhere though..even if those ones in the ground arent really real I think..just imitations that pale in comparison to the true keyblades.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Well in KH....e legend says dat one keyblade master save e world while e other bring chaos n Kairi's grandmother story bout e dark n light n how e keyblade came to be...i dunno whether all of them will connected to KH3

Hybrid Keyblade

if thats the case...and the Knights indeed are dark/evil..then you'd go around and destroy the worlds..unless you played the good guy then you'd go around and seal the worlds up completely or something.

xbindedmemoriesx

Maybe there wont be any disney worlds at all? and maybe its just in one solitary place.
I dont think donald and Goofy will be in your party in KH3...but thats just a thought of mine.

Roxas

what if there is no game for kh3

just look at advent children :)

a movie would be sweet in my opinion

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I doubt it will be a game, knowing nomura it will probaly be a CG movie like AC. I really wanted everything to end at 2, it really dissapointed me when I saw that secret ending for ANOTHER game.

Light Conquers All

Don't forget Narnia. Even though it was a crappy movie (Narnia is awsome, they just did terrible with the movie), it would make one heck of a world in KH. Imagine fighting in the battle...With beatly Oreius the centaur on your team...

Hybrid Keyblade

KH3 could be a movie..or a game..Maybe the japanese will get a Kh2: Overdrive Mix or something with a longer Secret Ending that lets us know more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back