• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*possible spoiler...i really dunno* Ansem and SHU look oddly similar...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neosporin

Comparing the pictures of Ansem and the SHU, I noticed that their hair styles and skin complexions(sp) are remarkably similar. The only difference was that SHU's hair was covering some of his face while Ansem's hair is slicked back. Also, I saw another picture of SHU, and his eye was the same color of Ansem's eyes. And, finally, why would Sora be begging the SHU to be taken to the darkness? Why not another Organization member? I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone else post something about this...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Maybe because SHU is the closest unknown? I really don't see anything between the two.

Aldax0fix.jpg

up75495.jpg

Nope.. The hair is WAY to different. It's not a simple matter of throwing his hair backwards, the top of Ansems hair is short and spiked back, the ponytail area is the long part. SHU hair is pretty long in all regions.

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone else post something about this...
Because it doesnt seem to serve a purpose.
EDIT: I see what you mean now. Still he looks more like Zexion. BTW, what does SHU stand for.

Last edited:

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
MyInnerFred said:
Maybe because SHU is the closest unknown? I really don't see anything between the two.

Aldax0fix.jpg

up75495.jpg

Nope.. The hair is WAY to different. It's not a simple matter of throwing his hair backwards, the top of Ansems hair is short and spiked back, the ponytail area is the long part. SHU hair is pretty long in all regions.

But that long part in ansems hair, looks as if the SHU's hair went from drooping down to being ansems hairstyle. I dunno... They do have some resemblance?

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Actually, the do have a resembelence. Look closely at the SHU's pic, look towards the middle of his back, you can see the end of his hair, which is right around ansem's length. Both Ansem and the SHU have have the hair pushed straight back above their ears, the only major hair difference is the bangs, but i guess if the SHU slicked those back he would look exactly like Ansem, as their hair and eye color is the same. I'd been thinking about this since yesterday, but never posted it out of flaming fear.

O

Orochi Yashiro

No people. In square-enix, hair is important to recognize a character. Where have you seen any Square-Enix where they have a totally different hairstyle?

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Orochi Yashiro said:
No people. In square-enix, hair is important to recognize a character. Where have you seen any Square-Enix where they have a totally different hairstyle?

In Advent Children, Barrett, Marlene, and Yuffie had different hair, and in FFx-2 Yuna and Rikku change theirs up.

Most of all, In KH2, Kairi has a totally different hairstyle now, doesnt she? plus the hairs not really that different aside from a few bangs hanging down (the SHU had also just taken off his hood, which could explain the messy parts) I'm not saying that he SHU is Ansem, but that the resemble eachother a good deal

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
they are clearly two different people however...

oh and SHU = Silver Haired Unknown

Last edited:

Neosporin

..hmmm...brothers possibly? there still is alot of unknown information about the SHU. but now that we have 11 organization members with numbers, that only leaves 1 and 13, which may be the 2 most important members...and we have Ansem and SHU who are the unnumbered members.

Neosporin

...hmmmm, what if the Ansem in the org outfit isn't in the Org, and possibly could be DiZ. I mean, we've got BHK, Mickey, and Riku wearing org coats and they aren't in the organization. It could also explain why that picture of Ansem is more calm looking, and...friendly (god, i don't think i can picture ansem as friendly...lol...PS: don't flame me for this theory)

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
i had that same theory too, that this Ansem was DiZ with all the bandages and cloak off. Since he is ansem's nobody and would look jus like him, without the disguise on, h would look just like ansem, with the org coat on. (since DiZ is supposedly a former member of the org, it would explain the coat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back