• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible SoD members?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
Are those two our only options for the topic? If so I'd go with Luxord. Axel was sent to eliminate Marulxia and Larxene so I don't see them coming back.
Luxord on the other hand doesn't really have anything going for or against him due to lack of screen time which makes anything possible I think.

waywardwind1996

thats true axel was sent to eliminate them but wouldn't that mean they would be their human self? i mean it would be to meet the non-nobody version of larxene, luxord,demyx,and marluxia in KH3 but i was trying to see how they would fit in with the story

Last edited:

waywardwind1996

axel did destroy their nobodies but then that mean they are completely human again.... i hope that you get to meet the human larxene, marluxia, luxord, and demyx in kh3

Anagram

Banned
I don't think whether they're back or not matters as far as Xehanort goes. He didn't want them as nobodies so he won't want them now.
They could always appear later for other reasons though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back