• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible RP SL, anyone want to help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oathion

Storyline

If you are familiar with Tales of Symphonia, you may have the idea of the type of Storyline I'm trying to make. The Storyline is about how the Makai, Ningenkai, and Reikai are in turmoil due to the constant war between the three relams due to the imbalance of power and justice., etc. Life(Jutsice/Judgement), Fate(Destiny), and Death(Punishment) have selected a select number of young heroes/heroines to stop the War and bring back the worlds of Death, Balance, and Life to their true form.

If you want to work with this idea and/or are interest and want to change/add a few things fill free to PM me.

Rules

1. Only EXPERINCED RPG Players please.
2. Angels, Demons, Vampires, etc. are acceptable.
3. No God-Moding.
4. No Mary-Sues.
5. Have your character make SENSE!

Setting

The setting is whatever and depends on the world you're in.
Ex: Makai and Reikai would be Semi-Medival

Application

Name:
Weapons:
Special Abilities:
Biography (A paragraph would be suffice):
Role-Playing Sample (A paragraph would be suffice):

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Name:Sky Ortiz
Race:Half wolf demon and half human elementalist
Weapons:An all black scythe
Special Abilities:Black blaze AND Houndred House Jab
Biography (A paragraph would be suffice):Sky is a man of Womenizingness he loves to be around women.Yet when it comes to food he will do anything for it.When he was born his mom died so he spent most his life with his father.By the age of 15 he started fighting to become rich and powerfull. And know where is he.....He is a hard core street fighter.
Role-Playing Sample (A paragraph would be suffice):Sky then said "Justin your a dumb ass" -.-' Ash "Yeahh" Sky and Ash then walk away from Justin leaving him on the floor, he looks at them and starts running to catch up with them. All three of them walk downstairs to the kitchen. Ash begins to make breakfast. Sky says "Well so much for not making me breakfast" Ash "Well--well--Shut up and eat it when I'm done making it" Sky laughs and Justin walks in "Whatcha makin' Ash?" Ash says "Food idiot, food" Justing "Well duh" -.-' Sky "Food for me duh"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back