• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible new saga storyline

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm not so sure it's valid considering i don't know alot about how LoD became Castle oblivion.

but i'll just say it. i remember back in one of nomura's interviews before it released that a keyblade master has two options, 1) is to rule over the world you were originally from or 2) to search for another world to rule over.

so what if there is this new keyblade master that is ruling over all the other worlds and urn it into his own liking? then instead of locking the keyholes, sora would have to look for the keyhole and change it back?

this is going by the assumption that aqua reigned over LoD and turned it into her own liking. i know there's more to it but i don't know if it contradicts the theory

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i'm not so sure it's valid considering i don't know alot about how LoD became Castle oblivion.

Basically, it's been the duty of Keyblade wielders to protect LoD so that the balance between light and darkness can't be abused. Changing the structure of the world is a strategy passed down through generations of wielders for that purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back