• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Mistake in Xehanorts Name translation (Major Spoiler Correction)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryder_sdc

Ok, if it has been confirmed by Square Enix that Xehanort is reaarranged to No Heart X then I am wasting my time, if so can someone please tell me and confirm this with proff, if you cant, then I have a Major Theory that will disprove his Name as No Heart X

After finding out Xenmas was the "shell" of Xehanort i started thinking, if his name does mean No Heart X, it obviously means he has no heart, duh, and the fact he has an X also could mean this. I therefore concluded that without a heart, how could he cast off his shell, as if he does not have a heart, he is only a shell, yet he said he cast off his shell and plunged his heart into darkness. this to me seemed a contraciction, especially when i then found out he DID in fact have a shell....whats going on here, he must have a heart if Xenmas is his Nobody.

But why would Square Enix call someone who DOES have a heart a name which is rearranged to No Heart X, implying he has NO heart.

Then I remembered, when I last argued this fact, MyInnerFred, mentioned that Xehanort also can be arranged into Another X......

At first I thought nothing more of this as it was just a random statement, but then i thought, what if he is onto something and doesnt realise, what If all this fan speculation is wrong, what if we had it wrong, and thats when it occured to me, Xehanorts real name might be Another...... in fact, its more likey to be Another than No Heart, and whys that......

DD/ASAS....

Deep Dive / ANOTHER side, ANOTHER story

If anyone can prove me wrong please do so, but i think this is correct

Stryder_sdc

Well MyInnerFred pointed out the fact you can also make another x from Xehanort's name, Iv just never liked the idea that his name is No Heart X as it seems to contradict the fact he has a heart

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Heh-heh, I've always felt it was Another because honestly, No Heart is stupid since Xehanort is ONLY a Heart. At most though I could believe his real name is Xehanort and the fact that you can turn his name into something though is just a pun. No Heart could just be a play on what he created and became. A Heartless.

RenoTurk

MyInnerFred said:
Heh-heh, I've always felt it was Another because honestly, No Heart is stupid since Xehanort is ONLY a Heart. At most though I could believe his real name is Xehanort and the fact that you can turn his name into something though is just a pun. No Heart could just be a play on what he created and became. A Heartless.

sound reasonable, so it is good chance that it is Another X because it does make sense and sound better than No Heart X.

ur-vile

Awards
Interesting, but I'm of the opinion of ASAS is refering to Roxas

Stryder_sdc

i think thought, there must be a connection with another side another story, most people might say its to do with roxas buti doubt that, i think there has to be a link, maybe im just looking for ideas

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I wouldn't go to much into the name, but at most it probably refers to someone else story. That Kingdom Hearts isn't all about Sora. DD shows Riku, Roxas, Mickey and Xenmas for the most part. I believe it was just to point out that there is another side to the KH story and it was another story itself. A good idea would be to look at the name for KH2's secret ending (since it mentions Xehanort) it was mentioned somewhere what it was. It's the last song on the Sound Track I believe.

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Another X does not mean that it is from Another Side,Another Story...

Another X could mean another Unknown...

X=Unknown in Math

Another Unknown.....

Unknown not as (People who wear those coats)

Xehanort is a person we are going to learning more about in this game...

Stryder_sdc

Im not saying he definatly IS conected to asas or dd, i just came to realise the contradiction of No Heart and thought maybe what MyInnerFred said about Another might be true, im just trying to find as much evidence as possible

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
It does make sense. His original name was Xehanort, and he definitely had a heart when he was fully human. Ansem even wrote about how Even (Vexen) commented on the strength of his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back