• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible kh3 explanation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kereton Arindale

In Ansem Report 4 it states that all life is made up of three things, a heart, a soul, and a body.

If the soul leaves the body, then the being/creature is dead. That is also stated in Ansem Report 4.

If the heart leaves the body, the being does not perish, the heart fades into darkness, forming a heartless. The body and soul left behind form a Nobody.

Now here is where my theory comes into play: When a Nobody is destroyed, what does it lose? Does it lose its body? Or could the Nobody lose its soul and be "dead?" For those of you who have seen the secret ending, you know that another answer exists.

If the body is destroyed and the soul roams free, will it want to find its heart? If its heartless was also destroyed, the heart goes to make Kingdom Hearts. I'm thinking the new enemies will be souls chasing after their original hearts in an attempt to try to become whole. With the heart and soul combined, it will find a host of some sort and merge with its body (I haven't really come to a concrete conclusion on the body part, sorry). Guess what? The being will become whole, with a heart, soul, and body. However, if the soul is destroyed by the keyblade, the heart will have no choice but to go to Kingdom Hearts.

Well, that's all I have worked out so far...please tell me what you think.

Last edited:

Walking_In_Dawn

When a Nobody is vanquished, I believe it just disappears, returning, as they say, "back to the darkness". They aren't freed, because ther's nothing to free, say for their soul, and once that leaves the being perishes.

As for Xehanort, you'll notice that both his Heartless and Nobody were defeated in the presence of Kingdom Hearts. It's more likely that Kingdom Hearts could have absorbed them both, allowing them to rebond. But I'm just rambling, too. =P

Pyro

ooohh kereton arindale so that explains why that guy in kh1 came back after a heartless took his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back