• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possibility of KH:BBS Bundle may or may not happen.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
The Director of Coded has stated that if Coded were to come to America, the most logical choice for the gaming system would be the PSP.
Nomura really hasnt said much, but i'll look for more info.

still this was france not north america

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Nomura really hasnt said much, but i'll look for more info.

still this was france not north america

There was an interview with the Director of Coded a while back, and he said that if it were to arrive in America, then the system would be the PSP.

Siru Drawoh

Awards
There was an interview with the Director of Coded a while back, and he said that if it were to arrive in America, then the system would be the PSP.

That would be great. I really want to play Coded and our phones suck too much to play it. As much as I love mine, I think that even the iPhone isn't powerful enough to play it. Just gotta wait and see.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I know that, but you were saying that it was for France not North America....and I was telling you there was an interview talking about it for America.

i know, but i was originally talkinga bout france claiming it will go to PSP for them, not for america.

so i dont know why you mention america

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
i know, but i was originally talkinga bout france claiming it will go to PSP for them, not for america.

so i dont know why you mention america

Well...ok, I just went back to the interview, and it was from the french site...but this is where I got America from

If Kingdom Hearts coded had to be on a console, the PSP would seem like the most obvious choice. Perhaps, moreover, for a Final Mix of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep? Whatever the weather, the chances of coded coming to the West one day seem a lot higher than previously thought. We can only hope that will happen, but once again, there's nothing definite in Kato's words.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah well i see now...sorry about that...but france claimed it for PSP way before the game released

YoshiAngemon

You know why we haven't gotten a Birth By Sleep Bundle announced, yet? It's simple: To America, Metal Gear Solid is MORE important than Kingdom Hearts! So, not releasing a bundle in America would actually make sense. But, it's not like E3 would come, and Square Enix would actually announce the Bundle THEN. By that time, it would be too late, because I'd have the Camo PSP-3000, hooked up to the HDTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back