• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possibilities For KH3 Worlds- Your Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
All right, this isn't intended to be a thread where I spew out what worlds I want to see in KH3. (Or where other people do the same, for that matter. ;) ) Anyways, that's my theory, and that's where this differs from other 'KH3 worlds' threads.

Simply, I'd like to discuss what worlds you think could be used in KH3— for instance, I doubt we'd see Toy Story providing us with a world; the difficulties in explaining why the characters would become so small (compared to other humans on that world), for one, and no opening for the Heartless.

On the other hand, I think something like The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe would work extremely well. The concept of other worlds is already in the story, there's a large presence of magic, and there are plenty of battles— including one massive battle of two armies going against each other (geez, could you imagine fighting in that? *drools*).

So, what do you all think? Any worlds you can and can't see getting in? (Or, for that matter, repeat worlds? I mean, the Coliseum seems pretty obvious. With additional installments of PotC here, and coming, that one seems pretty likely. And, of course they still have a third Aladdin movie to call on... :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back