• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Port Royal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

did u like port royal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofeyrules

I don't kno 'bout u, but, Port Royal for me wasn't....that........great. it was okay, but i don't think it was great fun and all. it wasn't that fun, it didn't seem to fit in with the game and Jacks limit wasn't fantastic either.

KHLover916

The graphics were good other than that I've only been back to complete Jimminy's Journal and my first time round I didn't even think about doing Jack's Limit.

I

inhiding

The pirates were annoying; both the acting and the getting-the-undead-into-the-moonlight thing.

I figured out the moonlight thing on my second visit to Port Royal. Man, was I stupid. The world was okay, and the pirates were annoying.

Zain

Website
www.clubskill.com
What was so annoying about the pirates? o_O

The answers I've seen so far just mean that they frustrated you. I think the Backshuffle and then Counter command was awesome.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
I liked the movie and playing the level was fun but omg those pirates were annoying because when i hit them with a combo they get knocked bak away from the moonlight so i cant hit them and its annoying

I

inhiding

Zain said:
What was so annoying about the pirates? o_O

The answers I've seen so far just mean that they frustrated you. I think the Backshuffle and then Counter command was awesome.
It's not that they frustrated me. Doing it over and over was just a bit too tedious and tiresome for me.

:/

Aydrikk

I liked the battle music and the second boss was quite annoying getting the medallions and all...

ordaXjn

i loved this movie....and i loved the world in the game.....the pirates looked just as cool as they did on the movie....and the music was better than the movie.....the pirates were put in as a challenge!! to people.....hopefully if there is a kh3 they put pirates of the caribbean 2: dead mans chest in it....w00t!!

Captain JSparrow

hated the pirates, hated the fact that the town and all of port royal only has 3 people living in it, hated the coin collecting boss, hated Will turner, But Hell I LOVED Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back