• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll:what do u think kh3's about?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do u think kh3's about

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemx18

look, I put future but at this point it's too confusing and a little early to be thinking about it, oh and sora, kairi and riku arent knights, Nomura said it himself in an interview, they are completely different characters.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I think its about the souls, and about something that happens in the future that affects the past (or present, however ur looking at it) But since we dont even no if there is gonna be a kh3 (Wah!) It might as well be truck going beep, beep :(

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
why does everyone say it will be in the past like its a fact? the most nomura has evan done for the next game is make the secret video and draw the faces of the knights. its impossible for the knights to be sora riku and kairi th be the knights cause nomura said the knights are TOTALY NEW CHARACTERS to the story.

ansemx18

Haywire KeyBlade said:
why does everyone say it will be in the past like its a fact? the most nomura has evan done for the next game is make the secret video and draw the faces of the knights. its impossible for the knights to be sora riku and kairi th be the knights cause nomura said the knights are TOTALY NEW CHARACTERS to the story.
That is Exactly what i said...

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Keyblades!Its time for us to learn the origin ,the story and the true about these mysterious weapons and their wielders.

Quint

here's a silly tought...
"i guess the darkness has gotten into me too"
sora says that...then in kh3...sora turn into a powerfull heartless...then we play as roxas...:D

come on...just kiddin:p

Last edited:

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
i wouldnt get your hopes to high on that theory. i would guess that it will explain the origin of the keyblades. im guessing that xehanort was a former keyblader in a keyblade war, he survived and found his way to radiant garden, but could not remember anything.but thats just what i think at the present moment.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I'm thinking it'll be ABOUT the past, but take places after kh2 happened if you know what I mean. Like, it'll take place after the evens of kh2, but the plot will be focussed around consequences of what happened like, a long time ago.

Legato2471

I doubt they would make a prequel game for the PS2 for KH 3. Maybe another filler game for the gameboy or something to help explain things like that but it will more than likely take place after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
anywhere you read that has info about KH3 is not confirmed cause they barely have gotten to work on it. they are working on other projects so thier is almost nothing to report on for the next game. whatever that web page said, dont fully assume they are right. nomura said all of the games must revolve around sora, i doubt they could keep the series popular if they leave out sora and co.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back