• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

poll: should pirats of the carabean dead mans chest be in kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ansem

yeah it should. they are making another one so it should be in kh3 what do you think.

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
no, they should wait for pirates 3, (isn't that supposed to come out next year anyways? i can't remember), Dead Man's Chest was a good movie and all, but i can't imagine how they'd add it to the kh series and add sora into it. (okay, so i probably could think of an idea, but i don't think it would work well). And the ending to that movie wasn't really so much of an ending, so they'd need pirates three anyway.

kthundercat

It kinda felt like they finished the whole pirates thing in the game but if they did do that they would have to reintroduce everyone because WE WON'T CONTROL SORA!!!!!

Lunar Knight

American Person
I don't mind if they have PoTC in KH3. Besides, the production team didn't even begin to create KH3 yet. I know this isn't important but could you please try to spell correctly: Pirates of the Caribbean.

dragoon

i don't thinks so i hated the pairetes of the carribean level it just forces to put donald into the team and i could never finsh watching the cutscenes for that level and would be a bad idea to put it in kh3 since it doesn't fit with story probably and i hope they take out the diseney worlds just put them so there there but don't make a world for them just my opnion and way off track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back