• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll: Better Battle: Sephiroth or Xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which battle was cooler? Sephy or Xemnas?

• Xemnas (in Kingdom Hearts[the Non-existent World])

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Sephiroth (in Hollow Bastion)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Tie! Tie! I say!

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bettermanlamia

Xemnas was harder i say. he was like a 13 part boss:( and i beat him on easy and he was hard. including the LAST PART OF THE BATTLE!! that was freaking hard. i died like 12 times.:(

Ansem/Sephy

LOL I know that he was hard the last time . . . did you see that attack that takes like 99 per cent of your health?! lol I wasn't sure whether to be happy or scared, so I'm in-between . . . but I think they got it right this time . . . LOL srry, just sooo relieved . . . why is Seph winning?!

VirusCoreHacker

Sephy...He knock the Shinizzal outta sora with a 2 hit combo....maby sephy wasnt using he full power in kh1 >>

Xemnas

Wait. So they actually made a Challenging final Boss ? Thats odd. Xehanort was such a push over, why is Xemnas so hard ?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The Xemnas fight is the cooler and more epic battle.

NEO9011

Xemnas, cuz we havent fought him before(in Final Mix, but most people havent played it) and he's the final boss. (I know that in KH1 the final boss sucked compared to the Sephy fight, and I havent seen any final boss fight videos, but I am sure it's better than a pretty-colored heartless.)

kh2luva

i'll say seph,simply because i defeated xenmas without breaking a sweat and seph killed me sooooooo easily(btw i was in easy)

Ansem/Sephy

Wait. So they actually made a Challenging final Boss ? Thats odd. Xehanort was such a push over, why is Xemnas so hard ?

lol He's challenging to say the least, probably not as hard as Seph, but wayyyyy more epic . . . and I remember trying to count his health bars . . . I got to around 10 and got tired and quit . . . lol Oh, and it looks like they molded cut-scenes together with the battle, because that finishing move could not just be a drive. And one of his last moves he summons like one thousand of these fiery bullets and shoots them at you . . . I mean like a thousand; I couldn't believe you had to fight all those off. And even though Xemnas first battle in KHII looked a little disappointing, I coun't believe the finale . . . Oh, and if you liked the final battles in I but wanted something more challenging, there is another ship fight, but instead of a Heartless Ship, it's more like a Huge Dragon Nobody . . . and it's really cool-looking, but I'm not sure how hard it is . . . God, I can't wait til March. Watch the vid, cause I'm getting hyper again . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back