• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Point: 9 theory...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyKilla

So about the thirteen points...Maybe there in order of how events will happen. As for number 9. Something about a gethering of the keyblades, so maybe im thinknig about thats when mickey tells sora and BHk about what missions they have to do. ( sorry if that sounds like its true, but its a theory) A question i have tho is why do theyre keyblades all look different? Mickeys, soras, and BHKs? Flame if you must :(

T

Tuesmiddt

Probably because they all used slightly different keychains, or it could also be that the Keyblades change and modify themselves according to the hearts of their wielders. (Just a thought.)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
'The Gathering' is the scene in which the 5 Organization Members gather together at Hollow Bastion =\

Light Aura

I thought Sora and BHK's keyblades looked the same. If you look at the trailer with BHK in part where Sora started the game his keyblade has the same colors as Sora's.

DannyKilla

I dont really know...I thought his looked a bit different, but thats cuz i only watched it once. BHK's keyblade looks more silver. soras we alll know..But mickeys is like golden.

LiD

Im not sure.i thought his keyblade was like inverese of soras

O

Orochi Yashiro

The keyblades are diffrent because they have diffrent keychains. It seems like you don't know that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back