• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PoH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaialone

You know...regarding the PoH,its likely impossible that Alice was alive during Birth by Sleep,i mean she is like 7 years old.So could it be that when a PoH dies,a new one is born?its said that the world needs both light and darkness ,so a person with no darkness in her heart should not be able to exist,yet they do.Maybe they exist bacause they need to.Because their hearts can open the door to the darkness.And the darkness is where Kingdom Hearts is,kingdom hearts is the light in the darkness(kinda like heartless,whose bodies are made of pure darknees but due to them having hearts even if theyre corrupted,they still have a little light in them even if its just faint,like Sora said in every heart is a little light that never goes out).So the PoH need to exist so there can always be a way to reach this light if its needed.What do you think?Is it likely that during Birth by sleep Alice´s place was taken by another girl who maybe died during the events,and when she died Alice ws born?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, if important things revolve around specific sets of numbers, ie, 7, then maybe, but I doubt there's some force or higher being acting to make sure that there's always seven PoH's.

kaialone

I dont think there is a higher Force or something.Maybe its just the world theirselfes.I never played Final Fantasy games ,but a watched the begining of advent children and ,i think its said that in the end the plant itself used the livestream to defeat all evil?I didnt wachted the whole movie so i could be wrong

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
But if it's the world themselves, or it applies to all worlds, then there's some kind of higher force in place, or something that set such behaviour into the worlds. Remember, if it is the worlds, the effect would be on all of them.

kaialone

Its something lesser beings like we are may never be able to grasp.Things like the true nature of the heart or Kingdom hearts are things we will never understand.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Unless Nomura or someone else on the KH team or in-the-know tells us.

Something things, as mysterious as they may seem, will at some stage be revealed to us.

Radon

mofo
You know...regarding the PoH,its likely impossible that Alice was alive during Birth by Sleep,i mean she is like 7 years old.So could it be that when a PoH dies,a new one is born?its said that the world needs both light and darkness ,so a person with no darkness in her heart should not be able to exist,yet they do.Maybe they exist bacause they need to.Because their hearts can open the door to the darkness.And the darkness is where Kingdom Hearts is,kingdom hearts is the light in the darkness(kinda like heartless,whose bodies are made of pure darknees but due to them having hearts even if theyre corrupted,they still have a little light in them even if its just faint,like Sora said in every heart is a little light that never goes out).So the PoH need to exist so there can always be a way to reach this light if its needed.What do you think?Is it likely that during Birth by sleep Alice´s place was taken by another girl who maybe died during the events,and when she died Alice ws born?

It's possible but I hope that SE just mention Alice and never show her in BBS. She could be a behind the scenes character.

Btw why is this in Days' spoiler section?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Wow. I only just now realised we had a Spin-offs and Side Stories subsection.

kaialone

Well suddenly everything changed and i couldnt find Spoiler saction anymore and then i found this,i just thought it could be spoiler and this was the only spoiler section i found ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back