• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

pods

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti_Terra122

i dont get how the pods in khcom and kh2 were at CO then ended up in the house in kh2
:confused:
didnt play days yet

Last edited:

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
As you know, at the end of CoM, Sora, Donald and Goofy are put to sleep in those memory pods. If you've played 358/2 Days, which is why I put this message in spoilers, Axel and other Org. members are sent there on missions. So, sometime after the end of CoM, Namine and DiZ realize that Castle Oblivion is not a safe place to be, so DoZ suggests moving them to his secret labrotory in the basement in the mansion in Twilight Town.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They were moved or teleported, quite obviously. Exactly how is unknown, but most likely through the use of the Corridors or Darkness.

XkeybladerXX

As you know, at the end of CoM, Sora, Donald and Goofy are put to sleep in those memory pods. If you've played 358/2 Days, which is why I put this message in spoilers, Axel and other Org. members are sent there on missions. So, sometime after the end of CoM, Namine and DiZ realize that Castle Oblivion is not a safe place to be, so DoZ suggests moving them to his secret labrotory in the basement in the mansion in Twilight Town.

Oh really? I thought Sora and Co. just went to Twilight Town where the pods are at the end of COM and went in there. That explains it.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I thought Sora and Co. just went to Twilight Town where the pods are at the end of COM and went in there. That explains it.
Nope
Sora and Co. went to sleep in Castle Oblivion and were moved while they were still asleep to the basement of Twilight Town to protect them from the Organization. The were likely moved by corridor of darkness.
Secret Ansem Report 10

Sora went to sleep in order to recover the memories he had lost in Castle Oblivion.
It would take quite some time to bring back all the memories he had created in his lifetime.
But Organization XIII held sway over Castle Oblivion. Sora would need to be kept someplace more secure.
I persuaded Naminé to move the slumbering Sora to Twilight Town for safekeeping.
Naminé.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back