• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

..::Pocky/Ramen Club::..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strifentine

Awards
Welcome to the

Pocky/Ramen CLUB!

Sesshopocky.jpg

10-ramen.jpg

<3 Everybody loves teh Pocky and teh Ramen! <3
Even Sesshoumaru! xD

If you want to join, just post!

Members
Strifentine
twilight_dragon
Riku's_Girl<3
Ferry13

Topics of Discussion

When did you first try pocky/ramen?
Where do you buy them?
How often do you eat them?
Do you have a stock? xD
Favorite Flavors?

Last edited:

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I had ramen when I was young and pocky when I went to an oriental store here in Florida. My favorite flavor is coffee with almonds for pocky and any flavor for ramen. Count me in!

Riku's_girl<3

Website
www.myspace.com
Oh, just look at my sig. ;D

I love both pocky and ramen. They rock my socks.

When did you first try pocky/ramen? Pocky- over a year ago, Ramen- around the same time
Where do you buy them? Ramen- pretty much anywhere, Pocky- this one more remote store ;]
How often do you eat them? Ramen- pretty often, Pocky- not as often as I'd like D:
Do you have a stock? Oh, gawd. I wish. My mom would never let me. :p
Favorite Flavors? Anything and everything for either. X3

Strifentine

Awards
Ferry13, you should at least try some ramen. It is like the staple food for any teenager. And it's really really cheap. You can buy it anywhere. And yes, pocky is indeed real. And addictive. xD

Strifentine

Awards
Oh! Well, that kinda sucks. I'm sorry. *hug* Do they have... Wal-mart where you live? I know they carry ramen... and it's a relatively worldly store...

Strifentine

Awards
Wow, the Netherlands? That's really cool! But it's sad that you can't buy ramen or pocky... *hugs again*

Strifentine

Awards
Yes, we must start a donation-thingy for Ferry. No one should be without ramen or pocky. It's just not right!

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I'm glad that I have a sock of ramen in my cabinet! Now to send pocky to ferry! ... how are we supposed to do that?

Strifentine

Awards
I don't know, as we can't really do it without all of the stalker/giving out your address online issues. Hmm, Ebay maybe? xD Don't they have some sort of gift program...?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I don't know.......... Maybe if we tell the goverment that there is this kid who haven't ate ramen and we need to ship it to him, then they would help us! Then again, they migh laugh at the idea and call it silly and kidish. But that's where the ramen n' pocky ninja comes in!

Strifentine

Awards
I don't know.......... Maybe if we tell the goverment that there is this kid who haven't ate ramen and we need to ship it to him, then they would help us! Then again, they migh laugh at the idea and call it silly and kidish. But that's where the ramen n' pocky ninja comes in!
OMFG Pocky ninja!!!! There was one at the last anime con I went to! He was awesome! he gave me pocky.... I love him. Oh, and there was a drunken (ramune) ninja too! And a box of pocky too!<3 <3 <3 And no, I'm not in that picture. I found it on Photobucket.
And we should check about buying Ferry ramen/pocky through the internet. It would be awesome. We would convert yet another to the Pocky/Ramen addiction. Whoot!

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Wah! That's awesome! The only ninja I saw at a convention was the Stage ninja! They go across the stage during the cosplay contest and the anouncer says, "You don't see any stage ninjas at the time. Ignore the stage ninjas!" Yes, but how much would we sell the Pocky and Ramen? Hmm? Ramune is good.

Strifentine

Awards
I dunno... I'd just buy Ferry one box of pocky and about five ramen packages... that would probably do. And yesh, the Pocky ninja was the best. I didn't even realize what he was doing.... he just came up, gave me pocky, and then went off again. I wasn't sure what to do. I was even a little afraid it was poisoned or something xD Ramune is very good. I love it. I'd like to bring it to school sometime.

Strifentine

Awards
wooooot i got hugged multiple times :D and ramen and pocky woooot
my friend and i always wanted to try ramen :p but you can t get it really easy here XD
*huggles super tight* :3 Ramen is every bit as good as Naruto claims it to be. And pocky, help me, is truly addictive. I really wish I could just send you some ramen. D= I need to go eat some ramen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back