• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

pluto!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
I just realized that Pluto is the roman name for the god of the underworld, who is Hades in ancient greece.

Do you think there's a connection???
Or is it just ba accident??

Post your opinions :rolleyes:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That's just his name. Pluto came before Hades, so no connection.

HeartlessOfDoom

No connection; Walt Disney just decided on that name for the dog, and now it is in KH2 and it happens to be in a game with Hades. By the way, have there been any screens of Pluto in KH2?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It took you that long to figure that out?

Did you not go through fourth grade or something?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Zeal said:
:confused: perhaps are pluto and cerberus connected then ???

Nah, that would be weird and kind of dumb...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
well DUH did you not pass the 7th grade or are you a highschool dropout or somehthing?

no pluto was just a name made by disney(the dude not the corp.) to say that we could people those "damn" commies to pluto

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
.........cant stop laughing...............llllllllllllllllooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz

how the hell would pluto be related to cerberus or hades at all

Legato_Blue

walt disney ramed the yellow dog pluto becuase the planet was just discovered... dont even think about flaming cause i had to do a 4000 word essay on walt disney last year in 11th grade

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
No I think I'm onto something. Since Hydra had 9=3^2 heads and Pluto has 1=3^0 head they married and got a child Cerberus who has only 3=3^1 heads because thats right in the middle between.

So muffin, Pluto is not Cerberus' brother, he is his daddy, and you don't want to mess with him

Edit: oh i just read at Wiki, that Hydra is Cerberus' Sister, now it becomes complicated. All this ancient greek mythology with their father married daugther etc....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back