• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pluto and the unknown's message

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

omnislasher_VII

Well, first off, I reckon that Mickey wanted Pluto to lead Sora to Castle Oblivion. Didn't Riku get there before Sora?

Secondly, I have a feeling that the unknown's message at the beginning of CoM was supposed to be for KH2.

Sora lost something, but what did he gain?

L

l_neiman

<<SPOILER ALERT>>

I think the Unknown might've been referring to the "memories" of Naminé that Sora gains while in Castle Oblivion, and that in order to get those "memories" back he first needed to forget Kairi, which is what the whole story of Chain of Memories hinges on.

We know that the Organization was trying to get Naminé to replace Kairi in Sora's memory, so they could control him, right? I think it would therefore make sense for an Unknown to give Sora that warning at the beginning of Chain of Memories, if for nothing else than him being open to "remembering" Naminé as something dear to him, that we now know to not be true.

So, in a way, we can consider the topic of the Unknown's message as being resolved, if we think it was merely a ploy to get Sora to go to Castle Oblivion and accept the "memories" of Naminé once they are implanted...

<<END SPOILER>>

This make sense to anyone? Sorry if it's been said before, but I just finished COM last night, and I'd been avoiding COM-related topics like the plague until today, to avoid any potential spoilers...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Riku comes to the castle after Sora. Mickey never intended them to end up in the Castle after Kh was closed Mickey and Riku were seperated and DiZ convinced Riku to go to the Castle. Mickey only found him because he found the TT card hidden in darkness.

Sora was lead to the Castle by Marluxia because Marluxia was the One who wanted to mess with sora all the others were there for un Unknown reason. If you dont Belive me go back and Replay R/R i just play though the whole thing this week so my memory is fresh

L

l_neiman

Vice-Versa: so you're agreeing with what I'm saying in that the Unknown's message at the start of Sora's story is just a ploy to lure him into Castle Oblivion?

L

l_neiman

You mean what the Unknown says to Sora/Donald/Goofy at the cross-roads?

Care to back up your assessment of my mental state and your subsequent proclamation with some form of proof or evidence? Anything at all beyond simply calling me crazy and not explaining why?

Ansem22

The unknown at the crossroads is the same one who teaches you how to play the game and he IS Marluxia.

-He can't be Axel because Axel and him were together at the same time before you fight Axel for the first time in the game.

-He can't be Larxene because Larxene is shorter and has a different body shape.

-He can't be Vexen because Vexen was down in the basement during that time.

-He can't be Lexaeus because Lexaeus is way too big!

-He can't be Zexion because Zexion is surprised when he hears that Sora is in Castle Oblivion.

-He's Marluxia because:

1) When Marluxia first appears, he still has his hood on. None of the other members are seen in COM with their hoods on except Marluxia and the beginning unknown, which means that the beginning unknown is Marluxia.

2) The D-Report says that Marluxia "lured Sora to Castle Oblivion".

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.com
Wow Ansem 22 you really analyzed this alot didnt you? Yea its obvious what the begining words are for. they have no "real" meaning behind them, excpet to confuse sora and lure him the castle.

And Omni what about the first part of your title? Pluto's message? it makes no sense how pluto got a messge from the king, he was inside of kingdom Hearts getting the golden key. But besides that i have no idea what it says, and they never show it.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The real question is what happened to Pluto. CoM starts right after KH and they were chasing after him in hopes he would lead them to the King.

The letter could have been anything or an empty envolope. It could have been for someone else. But the true question is how did Pluto get every where and meet the King? He was last seen in Traverse Town after he found Sora.

ur-vile

Awards
I think Pluto isn't relevant, they obviously decided to go elsewhere with the story since the original game. I suppose they could have just left pluto out of CoM to begin with, though.

I mean, look at Jiminy Cricket. He didn't have much to do in the first game, while in CoM he was in almost every cut scene it seemed. In other words, I wouldn't think too much about it.

P

PrincessOfHeart

Actually I'm thinking where pluto was has a bigger role than I orginally thought .Didn't when Sora sealed the door to KH everyone back to the world they came from . Except for Sora ,Donald,Goofy,Riku and Mickey because there job wasnt finnished yet . So this means pluto wasnt either...?

But back on topic . Yeah pretty much was summed up by the others . But I always thought the Enigmatic guy was The Unknown you first encounter x.x .

T

theandroid01

ya, the enigmatic man is still a mystery. IE the one you fight in FM

O

omnislasher_VII

Trigger said:
Wow Ansem 22 you really analyzed this alot didnt you? Yea its obvious what the begining words are for. they have no "real" meaning behind them, excpet to confuse sora and lure him the castle.

And Omni what about the first part of your title? Pluto's message? it makes no sense how pluto got a messge from the king, he was inside of kingdom Hearts getting the golden key. But besides that i have no idea what it says, and they never show it.

Well, Pluto had a letter with the King's seal on it. ;)

Who knows, maybe Mickey can summon Pluto at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back