• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Plot Confusion ><;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperlyGenetic

I just got past the part where your character switches from Roxas to Sora. I'm so lost about who Roxas is, is he evil, why was he erased from all the times he spent with his friends? Where did he exactley go now? And I also don't understand the whole connection with Sora.Thank you!

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
A lot of what you're asking is stuff that can really spoil the plot of the game. If you want, I can answer some of it for you.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Roxas isnt evil:hes curious about himself...
This is all I can say

Last edited:

HyperlyGenetic

Oh I thought that all this was a bunch of stuff that I just missed and was already supposed to understand ^^; So later on in the game it will clarify all of that?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
kind of, yeah, it depends on how much youve already understood, if youre completely lost, then you might not get all the answers

HyperlyGenetic

Well so far what I gathered about Roxas is that he used to be part of the Organization, and he forgot about that, but that still didnt make sense to me how it was as he got erased from his friends memories.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I dont know if that would be a big spoiler or not....highlight the text after this...WARNING:SPOILERHe lives in a second twilight town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back