• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please read my story!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arianna958

If you are reading this, i would like anyone who is reading this to read my story in the creative writing section called "Kingdom Hearts-Key of Dreams, and comment on it, i am looking forward to opinions on my work so please spare some time to read it. thank you!

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
If you are reading this, i would like anyone who is reading this to read my story in the creative writing section called "Kingdom Hearts-Key of Dreams, and comment on it, i am looking forward to opinions on my work so please spare some time to read it. thank you!
Post a link and I'll read it. You really aren't supposed to create a thread advertising your work though. That's what your sig is for. Okay? Just remember next time.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

You could always advertise your writings and what not in your sig.

What you're doing is basically--to put it blunt, being an attention whore.
If you want people to read it then throw it in your sig or tell a friend to check it out, it might be of interest to him/her, they suggest it to someone else etc ,etc.

I suggest you don't do this again, lest the arrival of the masses be more unruly :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back