• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please Please PLEASE dont hurt me but I have a theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brassmonkey2079

Look, Im not positive, its just I thought, I want your opinion NOT your hate, if I'm an idiot please keep it to yourself...Ok here it goes...I never understood the meaning of the "secret waterway" in traverse town and it has all these weird symbols so....do you think it has somthing to do with kh2.
If this has already been asked well Im sorry ok, dont get mad.
Its getting dangerous to post these day...I tell ya..

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
"okay" pwn3d said that as he thoughtidiot

LOL

back to reality it is symbols that in the japanese culture are meaning full to the light and the darkness (aka moon=darkness, sun=light)

Avoksh

Its getting dangerous to post these day...I tell ya..[/QUOTE]

lol yea your right lol

M

MegaFlare

It's not dangerous to post. :p Don't be afraid to post theories, you can always PM me with the thread/flamers names.

Happy posting.

HeartsLight

I think it might be important. With the sun and the moon and how they change, it could be a gateway to Twilight Town, or maybe the train station kind of thing in Traverse Town.
Not saying it's definite, but i think it's a definite possibility. Good spotting.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I wonder that where the train is in traverse town? As Heartsligth said.Becase they said that was a train between traverse town to twiligth town. I wonder behind that symbol is the train? As you guy said that sun=ligth and moon= darkness! So this leve us to twiligth town!

helios

Bronze Member
damn now i have to go back and play again to see these symbols you guys are talking about.

Zefie

if you look in the middle of the clocktower in twilight town below the little clock there is a cresent moon shaped window . i think it looks like a gear of some sort.

Welshcake

There is a big moon (or was it a big sun?) at the end of the tunnel, and like kairi said,a light at the end of the tunnel, possibly making it a gateway to somewhere like twilight town or a place full of light like kingdom hearts. Hey! it's just a theory!

brassmonkey2079

Wahhooo!!! I thought I would get flamed so bad my ass (excuse my french) would be on fire! Im glad that people actually agree. and yes that was my theory, the whole 'gateway to twilight town'....and I think nomura WAS thinking about a kh2 when he made this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back